Anyone watching Black Sails S4? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watching Black Sails S4?

These weeks episode with Teach was pretty intense.
Yeah that was really good. This series has turned out to be one of my favorites all time. Didn't expect it either, it got better as it went on.

Is this series anywhere near as good as Game of Thrones/Walking Dead/Breaking BaD?

Is this series anywhere near as good as Game of Thrones/Walking Dead/Breaking BaD?
This will sound crazy, I haven't seen one of those. lol. I plan on marathoning Breaking Bad at some point. I don't think the other 2 are me.

This will sound crazy, I haven't seen one of those. lol. I plan on marathoning Breaking Bad at some point. I don't think the other 2 are me.
tumblr_ogyob0b0Y01rfd7lko1_500.gif

I have watched and loved all of those. Black Sails is their equal, imo. I am more into the current season of Black Sails than I am the current season of Walking Dead.

I haven't seen a good keelhauling in a long time.
Never heard of that term before. So it's a real thing. My friends and I were debating if they really did that. Interesting.

that was a nasty scene.. its a really well done show for that Genre

Ok.. that was a nice run, really well done show, violent,sexy, nice period settings, good visuals.

now.. Spoiler alert..

I think i missed a connection or two down the stretch.. Anyone watch it want to discuss?

Ok.. that was a nice run, really well done show, violent,s e xy, nice period settings, good visuals.

now.. Spoiler alert..

I think i missed a connection or two down the stretch.. Anyone watch it want to discuss?
Yeah that became one of my favorite series over time. Not a long run, but very good. Just my opinion, but I could've done without the weird ending for Flint. I didn't really get what that place was? And could've done without the final scene.

hey people loved pirates of the caribbean so why not add some sex and violence. it's been fabulous.

Watched the final episode yesterday and am anxious to hear what others thought of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom