Anyone watching Sim Bullar play on NM state??? | Syracusefan.com

Anyone watching Sim Bullar play on NM state???

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
hilarious!
No jump dunking fest.
And SDSU has #22 Josh Harris who looks like paul kindof.

smhhoops334585x0015_r620x349.jpg

Bullar is fun to watch. Its always fun to watch a 7'5 inch human being that can actually run without falling and rolling out of bounds.

I wouldn't call it running or jogging, but he can actually hit a freethrow

the problem is mullings and the other guard are freaking horrid at feeding him the ball. they dont get it high enough. mullings has been truly craptacular this game. i watched the wac tourney and the kid was balling. of course sdsu plays some ridic defense.

His 7'3 brother will also be on the team next year (he redshirted)

I wonder if they will ever actually play them together a few tines. Fastrbreak defence could be an issue

funny watching him brick the ally oop off the back of the rim only to have it bounce in. His defense is attrocious, its just laughable.

YES!! More Bullar!!

Come on Buffalo Wild wings!!
6 more overtimes!!

Wow, did San Diego St ever blow it. Going to OT.

wowza. hopefully bullar can get back in there now and entertain me.

His 7'3 brother will also be on the team next year (he redshirted)

I wonder if they will ever actually play them together a few tines. Fastrbreak defence could be an issue

I think his brother is much more mobile than he is based on old videos.

funny watching him brick the ally oop off the back of the rim only to have it bounce in. His defense is attrocious, its just laughable.

He's a pretty good offensive player. He has a nice touch when he gets the ball.

When he comes out for a pick./ screen up top it's a disaster waiting to happen.

I think his brother is much more mobile than he is based on old videos.

He was. But a few years ago, Tanveer decided to really let himself go even more than Sim from what I heard.. Seemed to lose the passion for basketball.

Sim has actually worked hard to try to get in better shape since arriving at New Mexico St. Not sure if Tanveer has done the same.

what i dont understand is...if you are 7 and a half feet tall, and weigh near 400 lbs...why sign on to a school that plays at elevation?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom