Apple Wallet - November Games | Syracusefan.com

Apple Wallet - November Games

BVille44

All Conference
If anyone is having trouble loading your VT and UConn tickets into your Apple wallet here is some information from the box office. When I selected the Miami tickets in my Apple wallet all the November games appeared.

We have noticed that with these games if you click on the November tickets in your wallet (you most likely see Miami), it will come up with all the tickets in November. Let us know if this works! Thank you and Go Orange!

Sincerely,
The JMA Wireless Dome Box Office

Last edited:
If anyone is having trouble loading your VT and UConn tickets into your Apple wallet here is one information from the box office. When I selected the Miami tickets in my Apple wallet all the November games appeared.

We have noticed that with these games if you click on the November tickets in your wallet (you most likely see Miami), it will come up with all the tickets in November. Let us know if this works! Thank you and Go Orange!

Sincerely,
The JMA Wireless Dome Box Office
FYI, I was unable to load my tickets from the Cuse app into my electronic wallet (I have an iPhone) for the first two games this year. I could last year. The little black button to add them to the wallet just wasn't there for some reason.

I had to sign into the cuse.app web site, go to my tickets from there and download them into my wallet that way.

Anyway, I just checked earlier today and the cuse app bug has been fixed. I can down download my tickets into my Apple wallet from the cuse app.

Hope this helps some of you.

The app worked for me every week so far this year (iPhone user)

As a reminder it can usually be fixed with one these methods

1. Ensure phone has most up to date operating system/software

2. Make sure app is most up to date (uninstall/reinstall if necessary)

3. Restart phone

I have been using the app to get my tickets since they started it and have never run into an issue one of those 3 methods didn’t fix

The app worked for me every week so far this year (iPhone user)

As a reminder it can usually be fixed with one these methods

1. Ensure phone has most up to date operating system/software

2. Make sure app is most up to date (uninstall/reinstall if necessary)

3. Restart phone

I have been using the app to get my tickets since they started it and have never run into an issue one of those 3 methods didn’t fix
When you get your tickets, do you put them in your wallet, or just get in directly from the app?

FYI, I was unable to load my tickets from the Cuse app into my electronic wallet (I have an iPhone) for the first two games this year. I could last year. The little black button to add them to the wallet just wasn't there for some reason.

I had to sign into the cuse.app web site, go to my tickets from there and download them into my wallet that way.

Anyway, I just checked earlier today and the cuse app bug has been fixed. I can down download my tickets into my Apple wallet from the cuse app.

Hope this helps some of you.
I have to upload my tickets using the Chrome app and turn my phone sideways to see the add to Apple wallet symbol.

When you get your tickets, do you put them in your wallet, or just get in directly from the app?
Put them in my wallet, always.

Ive never entered the building with tickets inside the app. Always my wallet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom