Apple Wallet...SU Tickets | Syracusefan.com

Apple Wallet...SU Tickets

Stern

All American
What happens when the MY CUSE account won't move the tickets to your apple wallet? Is there another way to move them there?

Seems like the My Cuse app isn't working at all really

What happens when the MY CUSE account won't move the tickets to your apple wallet? Is there another way to move them there?
I had an issue initially several weeks ago upon my first attempt. Had to update the my cuse app to the newest version and then worked perfectly. Not sure if it’s possible to log into my cuse via a phone browser and transfer them.

I had an issue initially several weeks ago upon my first attempt. Had to update the my cuse app to the newest version and then worked perfectly. Not sure if it’s possible to log into my cuse via a phone browser and transfer them.
That’s how I have been doing it I never downloaded the app I just do it from safari and never have had a problem.

The app was giving me issues today trying to log in

Just what is needed the day before a game!

The app was giving me issues today trying to log in

Just what is needed the day before a game!
same issue here. If its this way for everyone, tomorrow may be a cluster

Seems like the My Cuse app isn't working at all really

Use the browser on your phone if the app doesn't work.

image_handler.aspx

Use the browser on your phone if the app doesn't work.

image_handler.aspx
The Browser is worse than the My Cuse app. Browser (Safari and Chrome) won't let you log in. My Cuse App won't let you move tickets

The Browser is worse than the My Cuse app. Browser (Safari and Chrome) won't let you log in. My Cuse App won't let you move tickets
"Add to Wallet" button has been consistently absent on my iPhone. Tried everything dome help staff suggested for home opener - tried Safari and Chrome and the app. Googled the problem this week in conjunction w Ticketmaster. Someone reported a workaround that involved simply rotating the phone to landscape orientation. Amazingly, that worked for me. I scrolled downward and the "Wallet" button was there (and worked)! Scrolling down, left or right did not reveal the button in portrait mode. Very odd.

I mentioned this in another thread today, but that thread seems to be gone now.

Personally I downloaded all my ST before the season started so I’ll be all set to go. Don’t want to mess with it every week.

but if you transfer tickets to other people that isn't an option

I believe you can still transfer them from inside your MyCuse account and they’ll be removed from your wallet.

I just used the app to transfer tickets to my apple wallet. It worked perfectly and allowed me to move all 4 tickets to the wallet at once (finally!).

Make sure your phone is fully updated, the app is fully updated and then close the app and restart your phone. Open the app, and that should do it.

same issue here. If its this way for everyone, tomorrow may be a cluster
Someone mentioned turning your phone landscape and then the add to wallet may appear? Can’t remember where I saw that

I just used the app to transfer tickets to my apple wallet. It worked perfectly and allowed me to move all 4 tickets to the wallet at once (finally!).

Make sure your phone is fully updated, the app is fully updated and then close the app and restart your phone. Open the app, and that should do it.
Tried it didn't work. I have given up. Either they let me in or they don't. I know my phone is fine this is their issue not mine

Tried it didn't work. I have given up. Either they let me in or they don't. I know my phone is fine this is their issue not mine
One last trick. Uninstall the app and then reinstall it.

I’ll buy ya a beer if that doesn’t work

Reminder you need to scroll down in landscape orientation to see the Wallet button. That did the trick for me on iPh 13 w latest security patches. My wife was stunned this worked.

For doubters, here is a link to the article that suggested trying this:

I did, still didn't work. We will just figure it out at the gate tomorrow I guess

"Add to Wallet" button has been consistently absent on my iPhone. Tried everything dome help staff suggested for home opener - tried Safari and Chrome and the app. Googled the problem this week in conjunction w Ticketmaster. Someone reported a workaround that involved simply rotating the phone to landscape orientation. Amazingly, that worked for me. I scrolled downward and the "Wallet" button was there (and worked)! Scrolling down, left or right did not reveal the button in portrait mode. Very odd.

I mentioned this in another thread today, but that thread seems to be gone now.
I had to sign into My Cuse Account using the Microsoft Edge app and was able to upload my tickets to the Apple Wallet.

Why do you need the in your wallet? If you can access the cuse account, the tickets are right there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom