April 22, 2017 Spring Game Visitor list & Spring Visitors | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

April 22, 2017 Spring Game Visitor list & Spring Visitors

Did Finn Dirstine show up to Spring game. The last I knew he was high on us. Another 4* O-line high on us. He has a pic next to his name on twitter of him with the SU jersey.

Didn't really get too many names, but saw approx 30-40 new prospects that watched the game from the Exec Suites up stairs. One name I can share and looks the part righ now is West Deptford, NJ tight end Jason Collier. Listed at 6'7", 250ish. I'd say it was closer to 6'5" but he is definitely there physically. Hope he enjoyed his visit.

Didn't really get too many names, but saw approx 30-40 new prospects that watched the game from the Exec Suites up stairs. One name I can share and looks the part righ now is West Deptford, NJ tight end Jason Collier. Listed at 6'7", 250ish. I'd say it was closer to 6'5" but he is definitely there physically. Hope he enjoyed his visit.
Jason Collier on Hudl

2018 DE CJ Pressley, West Catholic HS, Phil., PA
Junior year - Calvin Pressley highlights - Hudl
CJ Pressley‏ @cj_pressley 30m30 minutes ago
Humble and Blessed to announce I will be doing a PG year and attending the Peddie School in the fallI’m beyond excited to embark on this next step and the journey ahead
1f91e-1f3fd.png

Spring game April 22?

Isn’t it April 13?
This is a thread from 2017. More coffee for you.;)

I was just noting Pressleys status change to 2019 as he is still being followed by Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom