arciniega | Syracusefan.com

arciniega

Ithacaorange

Scout Team
another recruit who doesnt know the name of the school - its Syracuse University.. not the University of Syracuse!!! CMON MAN!!!!

Spring Training--Coach will make him run the stairs at the Dome for that.

As a graduate of SU and a life long resident if a kid calls it the university of Syracuse, Syracuse University or Syracuse college it doesn't matter. As long as it has Syracuse in it. That and the fact he is a player is all that matters to me.

As a graduate of SU and a life long resident if a kid calls it the university of Syracuse, Syracuse University or Syracuse college it doesn't matter. As long as it has Syracuse in it. That and the fact he is a player is all that matters to me.
it highlights to me that maybe the kid did not do his homework, flight and/or academic risk, that's my opinion. the school has one name, i went there too.

it highlights to me that maybe the kid did not do his homework, flight and/or academic risk, that's my opinion. the school has one name, i went there too.

Yeah, well so did I and three generations before me. My diploma says
Universitas Syracusana so as far as I'm concerned he's fine in calling it the University of Syracuse.

Wow. Craziest thing I've ever seen anyone extrapolate on this board i think. You think because he called it the University of Syracuse he's going to fail out of school or transfer. Mind boggling.

well, your opinion is bollocks.

change it.

Oh Lord

As a graduate of US, I don't see what the problem is.

Wait! (futilely tries to cancel the post)

6'4" 245lbs He can call it what he likes. I bet you don't try to correct him if you met him in person.

kid is from Reno, NV. Doubt he grew up rooting for Cuse, glad to have the kid. He can learn that it is Syracuse University after he gets here and is our starting LB.
First job, put pen to paper and buy a plane ticket.

After that is orientation.

Oh whoops, I've somehow wound up on the basketball board. Which way to the football board?

Did you major in Haimorrhois?

Come on please we are not tOSU!!! I can care less, only if Syracuse is known. I used to hate when my wife was going to tOSU and people would always say THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY!!! Let's not fall to those levels.

Oh whoops, I've somehow wound up on the basketball board. Which way to the football board?

Doug Gottlieb thinks the University of Syracuse's basketball program is overrated.

Wow. Craziest thing I've ever seen anyone extrapolate on this board i think. You think because he called it the University of Syracuse he's going to fail out of school or transfer. Mind boggling.

Maybe he's dyslexic. That could be a warning sign that he's going to fail if he's not helped. But if he can play, I say the Ballfoot team could use him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom