are the announcement on anywhere? | Syracusefan.com

are the announcement on anywhere?

we're a welcoming bunch.
Come on, man...read the guy's post. It makes bjorn seem coherent. Speaking of bjorn, I hope his loved ones are hiding the sharp objects...

Come on, man...read the guy's post. It makes bjorn seem coherent. Speaking of bjorn, I hope his loved ones are hiding the sharp objects...

Where the hell has he been? He must be grounded.

he could be 8 for all we know lol

Where the hell has he been? He must be grounded.
the dude is going to ask for Jake/Francis confirmation whilst watching nerlens put penn to paper on a 'town LOI.

I have a similar question as the OP. I don't have ESPNU and cant get it online because I dont have a provider they work with... so I was wondering if anyone knew of a link to a stream? Yeah, I know I am reaching but I dont want to be left out, especially if he does shock the world!

How the heck did moqui give the original post a like? LOL.

Cut the kid some slack, if we all like the thread he'll have the highest percentage ever, and with the added confidence he'll come back strong!

I have faith in Syr6987. He's going to be the Andy Rautins of the board, lightly regarded early on, with a lot of doubters, but with time and patience he's going to work out!!!!

Kudos to Moqui - like that post!

It's a sarcastic "like." Pretty sure I've given you a few of them this season. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom