Class of 2014 - Are we after a center for 2014??? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Are we after a center for 2014???

orangefan13

Hall of Fame
With xmas probably leaving, Baye graduating and Dajuan sounding like a possible 2 and done(although doubtfull) that could leave us with just a sophmore chinoso obokoh. If anything I hope some good ones stay open and wait to see what Dajuan will do.

I think we will be in the market for one, but don't forget we will have Obokoh on the team still. I think the kid is going to be a player.

i believe we take CMac, combo guard, and a center.

McCoullough, Joseph, Goodluck will be more then enough for another top 10 recruiting class.
This is exactly what I am hoping for.
Love all three of these guys and how they relate to our system.

McCullough = Wallace/Hak....ish (I really think he might end up better than Wallace, if that's even possible)
Joseph = Dion with a little Jonny Flynn PG flavor
Goodluck = Etan

I know these parallels are not perfect, but I do see similarities to those greats.

This is exactly what I am hoping for.
Love all three of these guys and how they relate to our system.

McCullough = Wallace/Hak....ish (I really think he might end up better than Wallace, if that's even possible)
Joseph = Dion with a little Jonny Flynn PG flavor
Goodluck = Etan

I know these parallels are not perfect, but I do see similarities to those greats.
McCoulloughs ability to knock down shots from the perimeter at this stage makes him almost incomparable to any former Syracuse player I can remember. I haven't been this excited to see a player put on the Orange since...well honestly Paul Harris, but this kid is a totally different beast.

I'd love to land Good luck for 14 with Chris C and either Joseph or Richards. Follow that up with Briscoe and Bryant in 15 what an embarrassment of riches!

Does anyone know how we stand with Malici Richards? I really like his game.

McCoullough, Joseph, Goodluck is exactly what I am hoping for too. Followed by Bryant and Briscoe...could not agree more my thoughts all along. Getting Richardson would be too perfect. I hope that they go after him hard

McCoulloughs ability to knock down shots from the perimeter at this stage makes him almost incomparable to any former Syracuse player I can remember. I haven't been this excited to see a player put on the Orange since...well honestly Paul Harris, but this kid is a totally different beast.

You can't remember a SU recruit that could knock down shots from the perimeter?? This years offense really did a number on you. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom