Are We All Finished? | Syracusefan.com

Are We All Finished?

Col. Bleep

All American
Are we all finished worrying about Nerlens Noel?
No surprise that he chose Team One-and-Done.
Good luck to him.

Now... who cares?
Let's hope we get Kentucky in the tournament next year and beat the daylights out of him and his fellow fre$hmen.
We should have a pretty good team on the floor ourselves.

...and to fully embrace the team for the coming year!!!! It is going to be a terrific ride once more with a different twist: a couple more losses and a deeper run in the NCAA's winning in Elite 8 and then some.
Believe with MCW and Triche there will be more passing than pounding the ball and one-one half court play and maybe best 3 pt shooter in a while and the Centers and wings are going to be dominant with great depth fighting over minutes: DC2, Christmas, Keita, Dirty, CJ, and Grant...(really believe a big reason NN went elsewhere was the competition at Center and PF)...he may have won a starting spot but his minutes were going to be less than at any other school.
Go 'Cuse!

...and to fully embrace the team for the coming year!!!! It is going to be a terrific ride once more with a different twist: a couple more losses and a deeper run in the NCAA's winning in Elite 8 and then some.
Believe with MCW and Triche there will be more passing than pounding the ball and one-one half court play and maybe best 3 pt shooter in a while and the Centers and wings are going to be dominant with great depth fighting over minutes: DC2, Christmas, Keita, Dirty, CJ, and Grant...(really believe a big reason NN went elsewhere was the competition at Center and PF)...he may have won a starting spot but his minutes were going to be less than at any other school.
Go 'Cuse!
You raise some good points.
But let me stress a couple of others.

I sense MCW is going to be great.
I mean really great...maybe our best point guard ever.
(And yes, that includes Sherm & Pearl and everyone else).
Why?
I see him on the floor and I see a guy who does everything well and - MOST IMPORTANTLY - he seems completely poised at all times.
Plus he's big and seems to play tough D.

The other point...I'm hoping CJ takes his game up a notch.
If he can be more consistent and maybe improve his strength a little...he has a tremendous upside.

UK fans are now greedy and expect EVERY C recruit to be Anthony Davis and EVERY SF recruit to be MKG and EVERY PG recruit to be John Wall. They're gonna have their Fab Melo, their Paul Harris, their Mookie Jones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom