Are we going to lose Mike and Mike? | Syracusefan.com

Are we going to lose Mike and Mike?

SWC75

Bored Historian
ESPN may give Mike Greenberg a morning TV show

This statement kind of bothers me:

" It actually allows us to deliver an audience that advertisers feel very comfortable in and more and more today advertisers are trying to stay away from controversial talk."

Yeah, lets avoid talking about controversies.

Last edited:
ESPN may give Mike Greenberg a morning TV show

This statement kind of bothers me:

" It actually allows us to deliver an audience that advertisers feel very comfortable in and more and more today advertisers are trying to stay away from controversial talk."

Yeah, lets avoid talking aobut controversies.
If it is the person who put Sarina Morales on the AM Sportscenter came up with this idea, run. She is horrible.

If it is the person who put Sarina Morales on the AM Sportscenter came up with this idea, run. She is horrible.

It seems like Espn is in a complete state of flux right now, I don't think they know whats going on over at Bristol.

Could they move Greenberg to Greenland or something? Hate that dude.
It's like Boomer and Carton. Carton is whiny and snively, like Greeny and Boomer is great. Maybe that's what the execs think that work best.

I could see ESPN moving Adnan Virk into Greeny's spot. He subs for him quite a bit. They could just put Golic Jr. in and still keep the Mike and Mike name, but I doubt it.

I'd rather they get rid of the show His and Hers instead. Those two are unwatchable. I think I'd rather listen to Carton.

It seems like Espn is in a complete state of flux right now, I don't think they know whats going on over at Bristol.
Like the idea of 4 co-anchors in the AM. Totally sexist set up too. Make sure the girls are on the ends so their legs show.
Just do the scores and the news, not the rest of the fluff.

The show blows but complaining about it is kinda 2006? There's so many other/better options with all the podcasts...who cares.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom