Are we gradually going to sink to BC/Pitt level? | Syracusefan.com

Are we gradually going to sink to BC/Pitt level?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blust2i3d4

Starter
I think ACC wants us but also wants us settle in the bottom of ACC. So they can show how good the North Carolina schools are.

BC first. Then Pitt. Now it is our term in their agenda.

Last edited:
Pitt used to be damn good, hated playing them while Dixon was there. I can see us getting there if Gmac takes over

Getting where, to Dixon level Pitt??

No.

But as long as our recruiting continues on the current level, we also aren't going to be able to ascend much beyond "tepid mediocrity."

The old man has been able to squeeze just enough out of flawed rosters most years, but it doesn't appear that he's going to be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat this time.

And this could be the beginning of a steep end of tenure decline, as long as JB sticks around. We went o-fer on blue chip recruits [Filipowski, Dior, Chance, JJ, Clingan, Lands] -- there is no magic bullet / easy button to turn things around.

I think we have a chance of having the worst record in the league but we hang in games. We are nowhere near that awfulness

how many more games can they win this season?

any?

probably win a few more but also possible thy dont win again this season.

Pitt only lost by 1 to notre dame and 3 to louisville they arent a gimme.

We will not. This is still Syracuse. There is still The Dome. You can put 33K in there. Atmosphere matters. This is an awful, awful point in time.

But this isn’t football. We are in a great recruiting area and have great basketball assets.

44cuse

any?

6-7 I’m thinking.

We will not. This is still Syracuse. There is still The Dome. You can put 33K in there. Atmosphere matters. This is an awful, awful point in time.

But this isn’t football. We are in a great recruiting area and have great basketball assets.

44cuse
It’s a great recruiting area, Jj Starling, Thomas Bryant, Isaiah Stewart, Jordan Nwora.

any?

2 or 3.

I think ACC wants us but also wants us settle in the bottom of ACC. So they show how good the North Carolina schools are.

Was it their agenda for us to suck in OOC?

It’s a great recruiting area, Jj Starling, Thomas Bryant, Isaiah Stewart, Jordan Nwora.
And really our recruiting area is anything within a half days drive, 4-6 hours away. So the entire Northeast corridor from Boston through NYC, NJ and Philly to Baltimore and DC. This is what Troy Weaver emphasized when he came in.

And really our recruiting area is anything within a half days drive, 4-6 hours away. So the entire Northeast corridor from Boston through NYC, NJ and Philly to Baltimore and DC. This is what Troy Weaver emphasized when he came in.
It is a great area, but there are also a lot of schools that are recruiting at our level and better in the same area. I’d love to get Philly guys again, but Nova has them, NJ, Seton shall us doing better, UConn has won some head to head battles with us and hell, even Hop got a few of our targets. We’re not what we were 10 years ago and until there is a change with our head coach I’m not sure it gets better.

I think ACC wants us but also wants us settle in the bottom of ACC. So they show how good the North Carolina schools are.

Gradually???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors