Are we Really Going to lose Buffalo? | Syracusefan.com

Are we Really Going to lose Buffalo?

TBCuse11

Starter
i just dont see it. I acknowledge that we have ZERO chance of going to NYC, but we arent going to lose Buffalo also are we? Whether we are a 3 or a 4, wont we still be there? I find it very hard to believe that the committee wont put us there.

If we do lose Buffalo, wow. That would be the epitome of why nothing in life is a given.

Its either us or sparty and i think the decision has already been made because their game wont end until 530.

Its either us or sparty and i think the decision has already been made because their game wont end until 530.

why cant it be both? what if we are a 4 and they are a 3... or vice versa.
And i guess if this is the case, the people who run thew arena in Buffalo must be more nervous than anyone. Cuse is their moneymaker.

People have been calling a Cuse vs. UConn round 2 matchup (4 vs. 5); would they put UConn in Buffalo though? That's a pretty solid advantage for a 5 seed...

jdubs30 said:
People have been calling a Cuse vs. UConn round 2 matchup (4 vs. 5); would they put UConn in Buffalo though? That's a pretty solid advantage for a 5 seed...

Im thinking the three in buffalo

TBCuse11 said:
why cant it be both? what if we are a 4 and they are a 3... or vice versa. And i guess if this is the case, the people who run thew arena in Buffalo must be more nervous than anyone. Cuse is their moneymaker.

Cant be both. One will be shipped to spokane

Cant be both. One will be shipped to spokane

why cant it be both though. who would replace one of us? and whoever u name, why wouldnt they go to Spokane?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom