Are you a real Syracuse fan? Take the Orange basketball quiz | Syracusefan.com

Are you a real Syracuse fan? Take the Orange basketball quiz

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Sports...an-Take-the-Orange-basketball-quiz/Home-court

dunce_cap.jpg

Edit: I got 75%

Last edited:
I'm such an orange fan that I just sprained my knee playing bball... days before the tourney. I can't walk! Maybe this time if I go down, our team won't!!

I got them all except the 3 pt attempts in one game. I didn't remember that stat. Crazy how we shot more 3 pt shots in that Nova game then a 6 OT game versus UConn.

I got 9 out of 12 right as well. Missed the pep band question, the most points given up question and the 35% three point question. Cool beans

#9 is an ambiguous question with 3 possible correct answers.

Same can almost be said for #11. They should have worded that question a little better. There are two possbile answers, depending on how you interpret the question.

Needless to say, I got a 92%.

I missed the 35% 3pt question (picked Kueth), the 2000 point question (picked The General), and the most tourney points (picked Gmac). Yikes. At least I learned a few new things.

I got them all except the 3 pt attempts in one game. I didn't remember that stat. Crazy how we shot more 3 pt shots in that Nova game then a 6 OT game versus UConn.

Thats the one I missed too

Spoiler alert: I only got the points one because of the rules prior to 1987. If the rules were the same pre-1987 its probably a different question there.

Missed 2. Leading scorer in NCAA tournament I thought it was for a single game so I went with GMac. Missed the 3-point attempts in one game one two. 39! Ouch!

11/12 - I consider myself a human almanac of SU basketball trivia but I can't believe I didn't know Seikaly was our all-time leading scorer in the NCAA Tournament. I guessed GMac.

And, admittedly, getting the question right about most three point attempts in one game was a complete guess. The answer is always B or C in a question with 4 number choices.

Some of these are trick questions, I got tricked on the all time leading scorer in an ncaa tournament, I put Moten thinking all time syracuse scoring.

Seikaly was the leading scorer for an entire tournament.

GMac was the leading scorer for a single NCAA tournament game.

#11 was a poorly worded question. I thought they meant in a game.