Arizona fires Sean Miller / hires Tommy Lloyd | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Arizona fires Sean Miller / hires Tommy Lloyd

How in Gods earth he survived as long as he did is shocking, he must have pics of the Chancellor with sheep or desert bunnies......I bet Xavier would quickly forgive his sins and take him back or their cross town rival UC who is trying to dig any dirt they can dig up to fire their existing coach with cause...

I don't think anyone who followed the sport could have doubted the allegations against Miller. Arizona consistently fielded some of the most talented teams in the country for a long time.

Give JB those Arizona teams and we'd be talking multiple titles

In 16 years as a head coach, he has won almost 600 games and has a career winning percentage of 73%.

He has won more than 30 games FIVE TIMES in only 16 years, including once at Xavier.

The guy is an elite coach.

Umm I don't think that is quite right. Would be 37 wins / year. Would be a hell of an accomplishment.

He is a good coach. But his winning ways are predicated on tons of 5 star talent, much of which clearly has been gotten via VERY illegal means. We aren't talking a tenner to coach at the Y.

How in Gods earth he survived as long as he did is shocking, he must have pics of the Chancellor with sheep or desert bunnies...I bet Xavier would quickly forgive his sins and take him back or their cross town rival UC who is trying to dig any dirt they can dig up to fire their existing coach with cause...
You don't know Cincinnati very well. UC and X do NOT cross pollinate.

Umm I don't think that is quite right. Would be 37 wins / year. Would be a hell of an accomplishment.

He is a good coach. But his winning ways are predicated on tons of 5 star talent, much of which clearly has been gotten via VERY illegal means. We aren't talking a tenner to coach at the Y.

Sorry, you're right, that was total games. His record is 422-156 in 578 games coached. My bad.
He won 30 games at Xavier. That wasn't predicated on 5 star talent.

You don't know Cincinnati very well. UC and X do NOT cross pollinate.
I know them very well ...... lets be honest who will Cincy get to fill the void once they fire John Brannen.....no one with the resume of a Sean Miller that's for sure...how do you think UC felt watching local west side product Mick lead UCLA to the Final 4...it may not happen and Sean Miller may need some time to "cool off" for all that's happened in Tuscon bu UC would be a great place for him to land...

What took so long to fire Sean Miller?

1617888787433.png

In 16 years as a head coach, he has won almost 600 games and has a career winning percentage of 73%.

He has won more than 30 games FIVE TIMES in only 16 years, including once at Xavier.

The guy is an elite coach.
I'd rather drop down to the Patriot League than hire a corrupt to the bone coach who has cheated at every stop.