Arizona fires Sean Miller / hires Tommy Lloyd | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Arizona fires Sean Miller / hires Tommy Lloyd

Yea, I think Stoudamire, Simon or Pastner is likely. Someone with Arizona ties. But I'm not sure who will want to take this job, as the next few years will be rough. They self-imposed a post-season ban this year, but I think the NCAA is gonna give them another postseason ban year because the violations are so egregious, plus other sanctions.

It’s pretty amazing he lasted four hours, let alone four years.

His top assistant was arrested on federal bribery, fraud and corruption charges related to kids on the team and Arizona’s AD is like “so, who should we get to replace Book?”

Good

I know they paid some guys, but he's a legitimately good coach. I wouldn't mind seeing him here some day.

Stoudimare fits the former player mold at Michigan and North Carolina.
If not him then Miles Simon.

Surprised they didn't pull the trigger last year, to be honest.

But this was inevitable. Have to believe that Wade's seat just got a little hotter at LSU. And you'd think the same would be true of Self at Kansas... but they just signed him to a lifetime contract.

Yeah Kansas just doesn’t care. This is the same place that had Snoop Dogg and pole dancers at midnight madness throwing out money during their investigation.

If they hire Simon and he brings in Bibby as an assistant then I now have a 2nd favorite team.

Shut your...Sean Miller...really? Gross. I couldn’t stand him at Pitt and I can’t stand that sweaty cheater now.

In 16 years as a head coach, he has won almost 600 games and has a career winning percentage of 73%.

He has won more than 30 games FIVE TIMES in only 16 years, including once at Xavier.

The guy is an elite coach.

Stoudimare fits the former player mold at Michigan and North Carolina.
If not him then Miles Simon.
I am calling Simon.
I bet Pastner is not in the equation.