Arizona looking like SU just now | Syracusefan.com

Arizona looking like SU just now

2-3zone

2nd String
Wild 3 after wild 3 to lose the Pac-12 Tourney Championship

Total panic down the stretch in front of what's a huge home crowd advantage.

I know it shouldn't, but that makes me a little happy. Watching Louisville swat UConn like they're a gnat is also fun because Napier and Ollie have the best pissfaces and I enjoy seeing them.

My Final Four as of this moment: Louisville, Wichita, Creighton and Florida. Finally getting excited for the brackets to come out after last nights debacle.

Great game. UCLA wanted it bad. I've never seen a home court advantage at a conference tournament before.

I actually wouldn't mind seeing UA in our bracket as the 1 seed with us as the 4.

Talk that Louisville might be a 4? Holy crap, I feel bad for their 1.

I know it shouldn't, but that makes me a little happy. Watching Louisville swat UConn like they're a gnat is also fun because Napier and Ollie have the best pissfaces and I enjoy seeing them.

My Final Four as of this moment: Louisville, Wichita, Creighton and Florida. Finally getting excited for the brackets to come out after last nights debacle.
I think Baylor is gonan surprise some people and make a run.

Pitino just said he thinks they'll get a 1 seed. Ville is on a great run but seeding is a numbers game, not an eye test; no way they get a 1.

Louisville will get a 3. Louisville is on the border of 3/4, but they will not punish a #1 with them in their sweet 16 matchup.

The only way I could see them getting a 1 seed is if its the contingency if Michigan loses to Michigan State tommorrow

The only way I could see them getting a 1 seed is if its the contingency if Michigan loses to Michigan State tommorrow

Louisville has the double double to help there terrible OOC schedule . Regular season and conference tourney title

NKR1post: 987425 said:

Not the way Creighton looks so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom