Army Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

Man, these used to be my favorite Drake.
2C722F7E-AEDD-4A55-B088-9C034915C719.jpeg

Looks like I’ve got a new #1.

Awesome game-goalies were unbelievable, gameball goes undoubtably to Porter as he played as well as any goalie since maybe Galloway? Hats off to Army, while they are never the most talented team, they are a group of grinders that never takes their foot off the gas. Love how much we’ve improved, but we have to continue to get better as we play a completely different talent level next week against yet another hot goalie-go orange

Good riddance Baretto
Wow Phaup 15 of 18
Huge kudos to the deal
Where was the help there for Curry ?

Someone has to be open did a great job fo 20 seconds or so but Army nearly got with in 1 if that guys doesn't drop the ball.

Listening to a lacrosse commentator on the ACC Network with an English accent is blowing my mind.

Growth of the game, I reckon.

I've read a few stories over the past year or two, Europeans like lacrosse a lot, from what I read. Probably much easier to understand than US Football and much more "manly" action than rest-of the World football.

Good win, nearly blew it late with turnovers and sloppy play but did a nice job finishing strong. D and Phaup were excellent, a few d breakdowns in the 4th but that's going to happen. Really important win when u look at the upcoming ludicrous schedule. Wish we had a breather next week but it's right back into the fire

Pretty sure they just use Newhouse students. Early during basketball season, they actually had a member of the girls' team doing interviews and in the studio.
the person you're talking about Ashtyn Hiron was a standout player at Jacksonville for the women's team. She graduated in May and is now a Grad student at SU. She's also on the Australian women's national team.

the person you're talking about Ashtyn Hiron was a standout player at Jacksonville for the women's team. She graduated in May and is now a Grad student at SU. She's also on the Australian women's national team.

Ah, nice info here.

She definitely knows what she is talking about and articulates her thoughts well. Good find by the ACC Network.

Great game by Porter and Phaup. The Orange are very strong up the middle. It's been a while since they have had both pieces/positions in place.

They each deserve a half of the game ball.

Well done, gentlemen.

Phaup was extraordinary today. Not sure we can expect that against better FOGOs, but his performance was a good sign. With our offense lacking scorers, extra possessions will be important. We should all feel a lot better about this team than we did a few weeks ago. Virginia will be another test.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom