Army / Navy Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Army / Navy Thread...

I was given tickets by my employer to attend last years game in Baltimore. This was the number one game on my bucket list. The game and the spectacle surrounding the game did not disappoint. I am a Navy vet, and was seated in an Army section. There was a lot of good-nature trash talking going on throughout the game. At the end, we all shook hands and wished each other good luck. This is a game you must go see to truly believe. I highly recommend making this game a priority.

I was given tickets by my employer to attend last years game in Baltimore. This was the number one game on my bucket list. The game and the spectacle surrounding the game did not disappoint. I am a Navy vet, and was seated in an Army section. There was a lot of good-nature trash talking going on throughout the game. At the end, we all shook hands and wished each other good luck. This is a game you must go see to truly believe. I highly recommend making this game a priority.
Agreed - I went a few years ago, it's a great game. Tons of intensity but after the game, nothing but class on both sides. They leave everything on the field, obviously there is much well-deserved mutual respect.

And thanks for your service.

upload_2017-11-28_11-0-17.png

IDK what this is supposed to mean. One of Navy's best unis ever came under Nike.
This is just one singular example that he's referencing:

14714223-mmmain.jpg

Agreed - I went a few years ago, it's a great game. Tons of intensity but after the game, nothing but class on both sides. They leave everything on the field, obviously there is much well-deserved mutual respect.

And thanks for your service.
i went one years ago at the meadowlands.

Love the Showtime weekly show about Navy Football and the brotherhood that it portrays. Also think the Under Armor Navy uni’s look great and hoping Cuse blows off Nike in 2018. Wish Cuse played at least one Service academy every year for what a great trip/tailgate that would be. Go Navy, Beat Army!

I've done it only once myself, it was also in Baltimore. One of the coolest experiences, everyone should go once. Football fan or not. I'd like to do it again just haven't figured out the right time. Moving it out to 2nd week in December makes it tougher for me. Always too much going on when the holidays kick in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom