Army / Navy Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Army / Navy Thread...

Those Army unis are the polar opposite of the Halloween costumes Notre Dame wore for our game.

Navy fans careful not to burn your bridges -- they're putting HIMARS on LCS's these days.

I wouldn't give a bean to be a fancy pants Marine;
I'd rather be a dogface soldier like I am.
I wouldn't trade my old ods for all the Navys dungarees,
For I'm the walking pride of Uncle Sam.

Go Army

Rock of The Marne

Redleg

Go Army, Beat Navy! my 93 yr old Father fought in the Battle of the Bulge and retired from the reserves a Lt. Col. Oldest son is in his second yr at West Point and youngest son just got his Congressional Nomination to attend next year.

Im picking Army based solely on the uniforms they will be wearing

Go Navy, Beat Army!

Dad was a sailor aboard the USS Lexington. I was born in California while he was stationed at Moffet Field.

Go Navy, Beat Army...My time was onboard the USS Saratoga CV-60...some good times...though as an enlisted man I was not a fan of the "Ring Knockers". I attended the game in Baltimore two years ago when Navy let Army win for the first time in forever...I most strongly recommend attending an Army-Navy game if you can...It is a truly awesome spectacle. I was lucky that the owner of the company I worked for at the time, pulled some strings and got me free tickets to the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom