Aruba Recommendations | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Aruba Recommendations

Hahahahaha no but that’s some funny shnit.
What kind of beer you drinking? Looks familiar. Feels like I may have had several cases of that in curaçao

E7B5AB56-51E8-44D5-9516-06C62D0FFFF4.jpeg

I will make you a deal. I will post a picture of her if you agree to pay my funeral expenses after she kills me.
It had better be a great pic!

Hahaha

Try Chill beer. Had when we were there last month. Pretty good stuff. Amstel makes one called Bright, good as well.
Went on a Chill kick for the last half of the week, partially thanks to this recommendation - thanks! Normally I don’t like beers you add fruit to, but it fits the atmosphere there so perfectly. Back home now looking at these wonderful dreary skies. Oh joy.

Went on a Chill kick for the last half of the week, partially thanks to this recommendation - thanks! Normally I don’t like beers you add fruit to, but it fits the atmosphere there so perfectly. Back home now looking at these wonderful dreary skies. Oh joy.
Getting warmer in Vegas. I'll scoop ya up at the airport

My wife and I turn 40 towards the end of this year and we are thinking about doing 3 days in Aruba.

I want to schedule it the weekend after the CFB Conference Champ Games so I won't be distracted. Is December an OK month for Aruba? My understanding is that it's outside the hurricane belt so severe weather won't be an issue.

Leaving for Aruba in two weeks. Until then, I will probably have several stupid questions for the thread.

First, can I just wear flip-flops, crocs, birks down there the entire week or do I actually need some decent footwear like loafers or even just sneakers? We'll mostly just be doing resort life and touristy things (e.g., snorkeling, fishing, ATV/Jeep, etc.)? OrangeTown OburgOrange Marsh01 UnknownOrange LeMoyneCuse

I honestly am hoping to pack nothing but shorts, bathing suits, tee shirts, and maybe a sweatshirt/hoodie.

Leaving for Aruba in two weeks. Until then, I will probably have several stupid questions for the thread.

First, can I just wear flip-flops, crocs, birks down there the entire week or do I actually need some decent footwear like loafers or even just sneakers? We'll mostly just be doing resort life and touristy things (e.g., snorkeling, fishing, ATV/Jeep, etc.)? OrangeTown OburgOrange Marsh01 UnknownOrange LeMoyneCuse

I honestly am hoping to pack nothing but shorts, bathing suits, tee shirts, and maybe a sweatshirt/hoodie.
Works for me

i never bring long pants, a jacket or a sweatshirt to aruba. Ever.Any you can wear anything you want there. I always bring sneakers because I work out there when I go but aside from that hell you can almost go barefoot

I agree with Marsh - you don’t need a hoodie. It’s breezy there, but it’s 85 and sunny everyday, and the overnight lows are about 80.

Hmmm I had this forum ignored.

I did do a fair amount of walking a couple days but it’s by no means necessary. I think it was about 3 miles from where I stayed up to the high rise area. We biked up to the lighthouse. That was the extent of where I’d say a pair of sneakers might be needed. But if you’re willing to walk at an extremely casual pace, you probably wouldn’t even need them for that. I did wear a few button down shirts to dinner but very casual as you can probably see in the picture above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom