As advertised | Syracusefan.com

As advertised

kcsu

Living Legend
I really thought that LV was an exceptional team. I believe they have the best D in the ACC and easily a top 5 QB. This wasnt a surprise other than the flow of the game 21 points in 6-8 plays unreal, i have never and will never see that again in my life. Simply incredible.

As to Cuse we are going to play every team tough. This is going to be a difficult but encouraging year. 4 to 6 wins and a season that brings confidence in the future of the program. This staff has it. Zero doubt.
So strap in this is going to be a roller coaster of a year.
The future is bright.

I realize the schedule is brutal but 4 wins won't be very encouraging. And it won't look great on the recruiting trail.

I really thought that LV was an exceptional team. I believe they have the best D in the ACC and easily a top 5 QB. This wasnt a surprise other than the flow of the game 21 points in 6-8 plays unreal, i have never and will never see that again in my life. Simply incredible.

As to Cuse we are going to play every team tough. This is going to be a difficult but encouraging year. 4 to 6 wins and a season that brings confidence in the future of the program. This staff has it. Zero doubt.
So strap in this is going to be a roller coaster of a year.
The future is bright.

You thought we played them tough tonight? There was moments but that was a woodshed beating from the first whistle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom