As seen on Black Mirror... | Syracusefan.com

As seen on Black Mirror...

Are we sure that won't be delivering crazy robots?

irobotr17_20kb.jpg

People still order delivery pizza? Don't y'all have an uber type delivery service that picks up your food from actual restaurants?

People still order delivery pizza? Don't y'all have an uber type delivery service that picks up your food from actual restaurants?
No, we don't have that service. Half the time I have to go out and get it. And it's not great.

No, we don't have that service. Half the time I have to go out and get it. And it's not great.
Well I guess I sound bourgeois as hell lol.

I just thought most everywhere had those apps now.

For instance, if I want pizza, I can go on the app and order from about 5 (non-Dominos type) pizza places. Same for tacos from taco places and burgers, chicken, seafood etc..

Both Greenville and Atlanta have that and when my brother lived in Hoboken, they had it up there as well.

Well I guess I sound bourgeois as hell lol.

I just thought most everywhere had those apps now.

For instance, if I want pizza, I can go on the app and order from about 5 (non-Dominos type) pizza places. Same for tacos from taco places and burgers, chicken, seafood etc..

Both Greenville and Atlanta have that and when my brother lived in Hoboken, they had it up there as well.
Who orders Domino's? In Baldwinsville, we have 9 pizza places. 9! They all deliver.
Only one is a chain. That doesn't even count the 2 Italian restaurants, or the pubs, that have pizza as an afterthought.

Who orders Domino's? In Baldwinsville, we have 9 pizza places. 9! They all deliver.
Only one is a chain. That doesn't even count the 2 Italian restaurants, or the pubs, that have pizza as an afterthought.
The thread is about Pizza Hut which is just a slightly nicer Dominos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom