At bc at pitt | Syracusefan.com

At bc at pitt

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Sadly I’ll be thrilled with a split.

I remember not that long ago I’d go into every game confident in a win. This new era of cuse hoops just has me hoping we can split on the road against 2 mediocre teams.

Instead of being 5-2 in the acc and thinking we can finish at the top of the conference, I’m looking at the schedule to see if getting 5 more wins is realistic so we can stay off the bubble. I miss the old days.

We just lost to a top 10 team on the road. Neither of the next 2 will be easy but we are going to be favored.

That was a bad game all around but VT played very well their crowd was into it and the refs helped them out a lot. I think we'll be pissed off and take care of BC Wednesday I will be there and am really looking forward to it despite tonights result.

I expect wins. We played a great Buzz squad whos now 11-0 at home.

I'll stay optimistic that we can get both those wins. Maybe come home and take care of business against FSU.

We need both them.

We ain’t getting both, but we don’t need both. We already got 2 acc road wins, plus Ohio st, if we just get 1 of the next 2 that’s still a very good road resume.

We ain’t getting both, but we don’t need both. We already got 2 acc road wins, plus Ohio st, if we just get 1 of the next 2 that’s still a very good road resume.
I disagree we really need them both with our upcoming schedule.

This team can lose to Pine Bluff and win at Duke. We jack up shots and it's a crapshoot. But what's certain is we can Never win six games in a row with Frank Howard as our PG. And it's not his fault because he isn't one. Our offense sucked tonight cause we don't have a point guard that can handle pressure and get us into our sets. Frank is what he is but we can't go anywhere with him or Carey leading us.

Sadly I’ll be thrilled with a split.

I remember not that long ago I’d go into every game confident in a win. This new era of cuse hoops just has me hoping we can split on the road against 2 mediocre teams.

Instead of being 5-2 in the acc and thinking we can finish at the top of the conference, I’m looking at the schedule to see if getting 5 more wins is realistic so we can stay off the bubble. I miss the old days.

Gimme a break. The mad emotional swings of this board are getting very boring.

we just got ran off the court, beating either of these bad teams on the road would be success at this point

I disagree we really need them both with our upcoming schedule.
This thread has serious potential if we’ve got you two battling back and forth

We have one good win one decent win and a lot of bad losses. Perhaps I'm right

Based on posting history, I'm going with Cusefan0307 And I know you'll deny it so save it. We all remember past seasons even if you don't

Can we be sure you typed this?

Did bees?

Did orange79?

I thought the mods edit your posts.

We really need to win both, IMO and go no less than 3-1 in the next four.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom