At least we're not Kansas...

orange_in_VA

All Conference
Getting beat down at home by Coastal Carolina who has been FBS for like 3 years or something. Yikes

Les Miles went from a Natty winning coach to... Whatever this is... It's a trainwreck and I can't stop watching and laughing at the absurdity of it. Total domination by Coastal

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
Getting beat down at home by Coastal Carolina who has been FBS for like 3 years or something. Yikes

Les Miles went from a Natty winning coach to... Whatever this is... It's a trainwreck and I can't stop watching and laughing at the absurdity of it. Total domination by Coastal
and Iowa State went down at home as a ranked team by 17 to the Ragin Cagins. So we aren’t the only ones who stink, yeah!

orange_in_VA

All Conference
28-3 at the half. Kansas just got a field goal as time expired in the first half. Lol

djorange1989

Hall of Fame
The Sun Belt went 3-0 vs. the Little 12. Iowa State was ranked #23 and got rolled at home.

Liberty is coming, my friends...
meh, we were hot garbage last year and we shut them out at their place and they lost their best offensive guys. We stink but not that much. Maybe.

sdhall01

2019 Cali Award (Receiving Yards)

Is this a joke? Liberty's been FBS for like 2 years. I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm genuinely curious.

Crusty

Living Legend
and Iowa State went down at home as a ranked team by 17 to the Ragin Cagins. So we aren’t the only ones who stink, yeah!
And Coastal beat the Cajuns

sdhall01

2019 Cali Award (Receiving Yards)

I'm sorry (WOW, a LOT of apologizing from me today). I didn't see that this was posted on 9/12. I am not a smart man.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom