At least we're not Kansas... | Syracusefan.com

At least we're not Kansas...

orange_in_VA

All Conference
Getting beat down at home by Coastal Carolina who has been FBS for like 3 years or something. Yikes

Les Miles went from a Natty winning coach to... Whatever this is... It's a trainwreck and I can't stop watching and laughing at the absurdity of it. Total domination by Coastal

Getting beat down at home by Coastal Carolina who has been FBS for like 3 years or something. Yikes

Les Miles went from a Natty winning coach to... Whatever this is... It's a trainwreck and I can't stop watching and laughing at the absurdity of it. Total domination by Coastal

and Iowa State went down at home as a ranked team by 17 to the Ragin Cagins. So we aren’t the only ones who stink, yeah!

1599968821981.gif

28-3 at the half. Kansas just got a field goal as time expired in the first half. Lol

The Sun Belt went 3-0 vs. the Little 12. Iowa State was ranked #23 and got rolled at home.

Liberty is coming, my friends...

meh, we were hot garbage last year and we shut them out at their place and they lost their best offensive guys. We stink but not that much. Maybe.

Is this a joke? Liberty's been FBS for like 2 years. I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm genuinely curious.

and Iowa State went down at home as a ranked team by 17 to the Ragin Cagins. So we aren’t the only ones who stink, yeah!
And Coastal beat the Cajuns

Is this a joke? Liberty's been FBS for like 2 years. I'm not trying to be a jerk; I'm genuinely curious.

This post was made earlier in the year

I'm sorry (WOW, a LOT of apologizing from me today). I didn't see that this was posted on 9/12. I am not a smart man.

7s20pgh.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom