AT&T Commercial showing Cuse love? | Syracusefan.com

AT&T Commercial showing Cuse love?

Victory Lap

Scout Team
I looked back several pages and didn't see a post on this, but if this has been posted, my apologies.

Had anyone else noticed that Syracuse Hoops is playing on the TV in the background in that AT&T commercial where the kids were watching TV in the garage? Looks like a Warrick dunk/layup and a GMac reverse layup.

Um...unfortunately its footage of the *gulp* Vermont game. Thats why no one brings it up.

Um...unfortunately its footage of the *gulp* Vermont game. Thats why no one brings it up.
Further evidence of the vast conspiracy to disrespect our great university. Let's boycott those b*stards.

Further evidence of the vast conspiracy to disrespect our great university. Let's boycott those b*stards.

Never been a big fan of ma bell...I use sprint

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, this game is used in at least two AT&T commercials. I thought I was imagining things at first when I thought it said "UVM" and "SU" but the second commercial shows the highlights already mentioned...and apparently whoever put it together is a Catamount.

On a semi-related topic, I saw a Honda (?) commercial last night, where the guy talked about going to the BIGGEST concert of the year. The car pulls up outside the venue, and on the marquee it says "Tonight: Ra Ra Riot". Cuse writer.

On a semi-related topic, I saw a Honda (?) commercial last night, where the guy talked about going to the BIGGEST concert of the year. The car pulls up outside the venue, and on the marquee it says "Tonight: Ra Ra Riot". Cuse writer.

The lead singer of Ra RA Riot's mother was my college professor. She was always pumping them up. I'm not that big of an indie guy, but they are talented none the less.

I'm a big Ra Ra Riot fan. They played Juice Jam (September concert at Skytop) my freshman year which was the first I'd heard of them, and then they played Westcott last year which was an amazing show.