Class of 2020 - ATH AJ Roberts (NY) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH AJ Roberts (NY) Verbal to Pitt

Offers from LSU, Rutgers, UMass, BC, Pitt, Temple, Dartmouth, Purdue, Syracuse

His name is a combination of my siblings and my name. He is destined for orange.

I think we may have to pull the plug. Can’t let Rutgers contaminate us.

Dino should try to delete that photo from the Interweb. I think he’s skimmed down a bit since that pic.
I don’t know. Probably depends on the clothes. I think the fried noodles are kicking in

Alright, I'm in. 2 minutes into Jr season. Let's go! Motion to make his nickname 'Thumper'.

wouldnt be suprised if he goes there. He has two former team mates on the roster and there are chances of early playing time.
Some kids care about winning. Some are more about personal glory. If AJ is more about himself than his team, it is better for him to go to a program like Rutgers.

He would fit in well there.

I'm surprised when anybody goes there. :)
Me too. They are truly a JV team compared to the rest of the Big 10 East. NYC kids get sucked into believing in the AshError vision. Poor kids.

wouldnt be suprised if he goes there. He has two former team mates on the roster and there are chances of early playing time.
I’d be very surprised if he went there - the dude has other options. I can only assume the former teammates on their roster had no other options - that’s how you end up on the worst team in D1 football. It ain’t by choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom