Class of 2022 - ATH Ashley Tucker Jr (CA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 ATH Ashley Tucker Jr (CA) Offered

Is there any way we tell him we'll give him a shot at QB and then move him somewhere else if it doesn't work out or is that out of the question in the era of the transfer portal?

Is there any way we tell him we'll give him a shot at QB and then move him somewhere else if it doesn't work out or is that out of the question in the era of the transfer portal?
I think this year is a great year to target an athletic guy that translates well to another position. If it works out, we have an even more stacked depth chart. If not, maybe he’s the next Kevin Johnson or Joe Fields.

This is why losing out on Belin stunk so much because he was a really nice looking athlete as well.

We basically told him that, he would get a shot at QB

That's why they offered him as an Athlete.

That's why they offered him as an Athlete.
I get that. I was just thinking about all the players in the past that we were able to get because we told them we'd give them a shot at QB when other schools wouldn't. Do we get guys like Dee Brown or Kevin Johnson, if we don't do that? Maybe it doesn't matter with this kid. Maybe he already knows his future isn't at QB.

I get that. I was just thinking about all the players in the past that we were able to get because we told them we'd give them a shot at QB when other schools wouldn't. Do we get guys like Dee Brown or Kevin Johnson, if we don't do that? Maybe it doesn't matter with this kid. Maybe he already knows his future isn't at QB.
We have recruited RB, who transitioned well to defense. Doug Hogue, Tebucky Jones. Good athletes can find a position to play.

Kevin Johnson fans say yes.

Any updates on his recruitment? Been seeing updates on Daniels but not Ashley Tucker.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom