Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

Here's my brand new interview with Trill. He was very impressive. Confident and well spoken. Lots of interesting nuggets about what position he expects to play, when he's signing and an interesting training technique that helped him make the incredible catch above. Enjoy.

Q&A with Sure-to-Thrill Football Commit Trill Williams | Otto's Grove
How does this only have 3 likes?

Top story on Yahoo as of right now (Tuesday, 4:23pm).

Yahoo

Here's my brand new interview with Trill. He was very impressive. Confident and well spoken. Lots of interesting nuggets about what position he expects to play, when he's signing and an interesting training technique that helped him make the incredible catch above. Enjoy.

Q&A with Sure-to-Thrill Football Commit Trill Williams | Otto's Grove
I got excited when I saw your post last night &, once again, the interview didn't disappoint. Well done. Any chance of one with Qadir?

I got excited when I saw your post last night &, once again, the interview didn't disappoint. Well done. Any chance of one with Qadir?

Thank you for the kind words. If you're on Twitter, I love retweets when I send out links to these write ups.;)

Always a chance to do one with Qadir. Some kids are more comfortable doing this sort of thing than others. Trill was good timing.

What?!? I had watched that clip several times and because of the angle I didn't even realize it was one handed. Unbelievable!
Not downplaying the catch, but I see 2 hands grab it. The angle at the end makes it look like he has 1 arm raised, and his left hand still at his side. He's raising both hands, but you can't see the left arm/hand.

Last edited:
You mean" Cisco, Trill, & Jonas ;)

Rangy looking athletes. Good frames.

giphy.gif

Hahahaha i will go insane

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online