Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

You dont just do an interview with iommi then leave us. Es impossible.

Penn State sniffing around and the offer by FAU is exactly why December 20th can't get here soon enough. I'm sure there will be other offers. Really don't think he will be bail but I'm not loving looking at that tweet.

Time to get out the vote. Trill’s down by about 900 votes. Let’s vote like we did to get Floyd to be CTs all time best athlete.
I can't tell. Is this one of those dumb polls that you can just keep voting without clearing your cache?

I can't tell. Is this one of those dumb polls that you can just keep voting without clearing your cache?
Shhh. I was able to vote each time after refreshing the page.

Not worried, give him his 4th star and color him orange

Shhh. I was able to vote each time after refreshing the page.

Yeah, just keep going back to poll, click on Trill, vote, - lather, rinse, repeat. I voted like 20x in 2 minutes.

Let's go folks - vote early and often- no way a Cuse commit should be so far behind in one of these polls
There is a limit. It may be 15-20. Not paying enough attention to when my votes stopped counting

Looks like he recently followed UCF and the Gators. I personally think he's just enjoying his notoriety, and having some fun closing out his recruiting cycle. Won't be surprised for a few more offers, because he's missing a star. ;-)

Leave it up to creepy valley, to sniff around his door, the day after his official Cuse visit. Yuck. Only 2 weeks left. I think he sticks with those that believed in him from the get go, stays close to home, and keeps it Orange. Recruits want to play for Babers(actually play), and this program should make some waves. It's GOOD to be one of the recruits that makes that happen.

The ability to locate and keep recruits like this is another quality on the long list of differences between Dino and Fhcss.

No grade issues either.

The ability to locate and keep recruits like this is another quality on the long list of differences between Dino and Fhcss.

No grade issues either.

he hasn't signed yet just sayin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom