Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

I have to assume he's going to get a look at defensive back first. But that's a total guess and nothing more.

Doesn't matter to me, both DB's and WR's in our system seem to desire 6'0+ recruits. And he has a cool name.

Bigger offers likely on the way?

Im sure, similar to other NY recruits, big fish are waiting to see if any level of hype is real during the summer/fall before they offer last minute.

buttgers fans butt hurt and already taking bets that he doesn't end up here. long way til signing day but i do know he wont be signing with buttgers.

Last edited:
I would love to see him play WR, his offensive highlights really impressed me. Speed, quickness, shiftiness and acceleration. Kid has it all. It is great to have an athlete like this on the roster. wherever he ends up, defense or offense, he will bring measurables we are lacking currently.

I would love to see him play WR, his offensive highlights really impressed me. Speed, quickness, shiftiness and acceleration. Kid has it all. It is great to have an athlete like this on the roster. wherever he ends up, defense or offense, he will bring measurables we are lacking currently.

Think the staff envisions him at CB.

Awesome! Need the best recruits from NY to stay with the home state school - key to Coach Mac resurgence back to being a winning program! Welcome aboard Mr. Williams!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom