Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

So now Trill Williams says he wants to try out for the hoops team. Would this be for '18-19? Any chance on a January enrollee or would this be for after football season ends in '18? I assume he'd try out to play in January '19, correct? Thanks.

He's right though. Thinking about bumping someone to a 4* is a nice thought, but it's pretty much worthless.

Trill Williams @GOLD3N_BOII2 26m26 minutes ago

11 reps now
1f918-1f3fe.png
1f918-1f3fe.png

Trill Williams @GOLD3N_BOII2 26m26 minutes ago

11 reps now
1f918-1f3fe.png
1f918-1f3fe.png
That's pretty strong for a skilled player. Why would he need to up the weight? I'd say more reps and reps without his spotter tapping the bar would be great. I think the NFL only looks for DBs(Safeties) to bench 14-15 reps 225 so 11 going into your Sr. year seems pretty strong.

That's pretty strong for a skilled player. Why would he need to up the weight? I'd say more reps and reps without his spotter tapping the bar would be great. I think the NFL only looks for DBs(Safeties) to bench 14-15 reps 225 so 11 going into your Sr. year seems pretty strong.

Strength. There's nothing wrong with more strength.

Strength. There's nothing wrong with more strength.

Unless he gets injured trying for it.
Or slowed down by carrying too much bulk.

7 reps was a little underwhelming, but 11 is solid, and a fantastic improvement.
And he's still a year away from hitting college S&C - this kid could be a monster for us.

Think he's the sleeper of our class
I dont know if hes a sleeper, hes a highly regarded recruit and seevices are starting to acknowledge that now that hes healthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom