Class of 2018 - ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Atrilleon Williams (NY) SIGNED NLI TO SYRACUSE

I dont know if hes a sleeper, hes a highly regarded recruit and seevices are starting to acknowledge that now that hes healthy

I expect both him and Lutz to appreciate as their senior season progresses. Maybe not at all sites but we'll see something.

So much speed, skill, and strength in this class. 11 reps is no joke for a HS kid, especially from a player like Trill. He's gonna be a monster. Just waiting to see Qadir join up. The foundation is loaded.

Williams' progress hasn't just been mental. He has gained an inch and added 13 pounds of muscle. He clocked in at 4.46 seconds running his first 40-yard dash in May and has since dropped his time to 4.43, which is one-hundredth of a second faster than his best pre-injury.

Besides Anderson going to Rutgers, my guess would be they want to go to a much better football school. Just a hunch though.
Or maybe they're just not interested in "playing school" at all. Just a hunch though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom