Class of 2023 - ATH Braeden Wisloski (PA) Verbal to Maryland | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 ATH Braeden Wisloski (PA) Verbal to Maryland

He's from Catawissa Pa. Just south of Bloomsburg. Same school as Julian Fleming, who we recruited. Then he blew up and ended up at TOSU.
Just under 200 miles. Right near where I80 meets I81. Should be able to get to the dome from there in less than 3 hours.

Usually HUDL has height and weight posted, but I didn’t see it. Does anybody have that info? It didn’t look like he was that big in some of the film…
Thanks in advance!

Usually HUDL has height and weight posted, but I didn’t see it. Does anybody have that info? It didn’t look like he was that big in some of the film…
Thanks in advance!
His twitter account says he is 5’11 185.

10.71 100m. State champ as a sophomore.
21.95 200m. 2nd in the state finals.

Broke Flemings school record in the 100m.

Pretty impressive. He might be just the right size, where PSU and OSU turn their nose up at him for being too small, but big enough for us to offer him.

Pretty impressive. He might be just the right size, where PSU and OSU turn their nose up at him for being too small, but big enough for us to offer him.
Since he is 2023 and probably 16 years old, in 2 years he could easily grow into PSU / OSU size. So he would be a great get if we could pull it off.

Kid seems like a heck of an athlete. Wonder if they are thinking safety or offense. Offensively, I'd guess position-wise he'd be similar to a Lutz, 3rd down back / slot receiver. Seem like the kid lived off only counter runs. Just wish we saw some highlights of him catching the ball on offense. How did his highlights not show them passing to him at all? Just a strictly run only offense?

I won't do an evaluation page on him since most of the information is already up there.
But a 10.71 100m = a 4.4 high.
FAST

Changed my mind.
BRADEN WISLOSKI, 2023, CATAWISSA HS, CATAWISSA, PA
RB/DB/KR 5' 11" 185 4.4 HIGH, 100M STATE CHAMPION AS A SOPHOMORE
11G, 80C, 963YDS, 15 TDS, 12YDS PC, 3 INT

ASSETS:
>VERY FAST<
SECOND BACK I'VE COVERED AT HIS SIZE WHO HURDLES DB'S
ONE OF THE BEST/ ELUSIVE/ EXCELLENT JUKES / SEES HOLES AS THEY ARE JUST OPENING
GREAT VISION
MAGIC FOOTWORK
AMAZING MOVES ON O&D
CHANGES DIRECTION ON A DIME
SIDESTEPS DB'S WITH GRACE
HAS HOPS AS WHEN IN FILM HE WENT UP TO GRAB A BALL FOR AN INT
PLAYS D VERY WELL
AS WR CATCHES EVERYTHING
MOST VALUABLE AS A RB

IMPORTANT WE GET HIM // GREAT OFFER
edit: OF THE BACKS WE HAVE OFFERED HE HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING/ HE AND PEYTON JONES ARE THE TWO BEST BACKS WE'VE OFFERED, IMHO.

Last edited:
Changed my mind.
BRADEN WISLOSKI, 2023, CATAWISSA HS, CATAWISSA, PA
RB/DB/KR 5' 11" 185 4.4 HIGH, 100M STATE CHAMPION AS A SOPHOMORE
11G, 80C, 963YDS, 15 TDS, 12YDS PC, 3 INT

ASSETS:
>VERY FAST<
SECOND BACK I'VE COVERED AT HIS SIZE WHO HURDLES DB'S
ONE OF THE BEST/ ELUSIVE/ EXCELLENT JUKES / SEES HOLES AS THEY ARE JUST OPENING
GREAT VISION
MAGIC FOOTWORK
AMAZING MOVES ON O&D
CHANGES DIRECTION ON A DIME
SIDESTEPS DB'S WITH GRACE
HAS HOPS AS WHEN IN FILM HE WENT UP TO GRAB A BALL
PLAYS D VERY WELL
AS WR CATCHES EVErYTHING

IMPORTANT WE GET HIM// GREAT OFFER
edit: OF THE BACKS WE HAVE OFFERED HE HAS THE BEST OF EVERYTHING
It sounds like you are putting this kid above all others so far. Interesting, he plays multiple positions I see, so, many options that he could play.

It sounds like you are putting this kid above all others so far. Interesting, he plays multiple positions I see, so, many options that he could play.
rackman18 - yes with RB's, except Peyton Jones. They both would be great additions.
I'm not putting him above all others at every position just RB, tied with Jones. Wisloski plays D as does Jones. Jones, (5'11" 190), is towards the bottom of page 1. Please check out his info & film if you can - see what you think between the two. It would be nice to have another opinion.
Thanks for the reply. Both great players!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom