Class of 2017 - ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 ATH Daewood Davis (FL) Now Flipped to Oregon/ Transferred to WKU/Signed as UDFA to Miami

Underrated in this whole piece... if you click on that coaches twitter - they already have their 2017 schedule!
upload_2017-1-19_8-16-38.png

looks like it ends with the Ducks...if anyone around here still cares

Hey it only took 3 decommits and being 3 days out from signing day for him to end his recruitment! Sarcasm aside, I wish the kid the best.
He'll probably be in the NFL in 3 years, that's my prediction. I don't think this recruiting process was due to a lack of character or a desire for the spotlight.

He'll probably be in the NFL in 3 years, that's my prediction. I don't think this recruiting process was due to a lack of character or a desire for the spotlight.

Davis in the NFL ?

Davis in the NFL ?
Just have a good feeling about the kid. A lot of potential, works very hard to climb the ladder, comes from a strong football area and is fast as hell.

Just have a good feeling about the kid. A lot of potential, works very hard to climb the ladder, comes from a strong football area and is fast as hell.

i think there are some red flags. The Florida big 3 could've cared less about this kid. The SEC could've cared less about this kid and that's telling for schools like MissState and Ole Miss.

And not that this is a predictor of future success but he didn't make any of the 8A all-state teams either. I think it shows he didn't really stand out on his team; Deerfield Beach had 7 all-staters and 2 WR's.

Last edited:
i think there are some red flags. The Florida big 3 could've cared less about this kid. The SEC could've cared less about this kid and that's telling for schools like MissState and Ole Miss.

And not that this is a predictor of future success but he didn't make any of the 8A all-state teams either.
This is the best post about this kid to date. So true. Great post PhatOrange

Well, he's in the transfer portal, per 247. Got lost in the shuffle at Oregon. I suspect we will approach with caution, if at all...

I wouldn't only because he is not bringing a proven game to Syracuse which is what we need. I think Alford, William's, Barron and Queely already bring the potential high upside value. Need a transfer that has caught some balls.