Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

This is part of the problem with kids that are farther away and often can't get back up for a visit until they take an ov and the coaches can't do an evaluation visit until there is a bye week. In the mean time other programs aren't going to stop pursuing them.
I agree and I think there are a few other points for his decommit. I think after checking out the running backs here and what is coming in and same with slot receiver position and the pecking order and how long will it be before he hits the field. He may have said maybe I should go back and check my notes out and see maybe he should look else where.

I'd be careful with Louisville. They may be losing their HC soonish.

Good luck to Mr Hall, no offense, to him; but I hope the coaches use his spot for a d tackle.

So, is he still a possibility? Or is this dunzo?

The common reply to this post is, do you know of any decommit who then recommitted? Could be some out there, but its rare.

The common reply to this post is, do you know of any decommit who then recommitted? Could be some out there, but its rare.
Rare but it does happen. Just saw one on twitter tonight.

I really liked the idea of adding Hall and Jordan to this offense. Those 2 would definitely have added a different element to the offense. Speed on speed. Hopefully we can either gain a recommitment or another speedster. My guess is Hall is hearing from some SEC schools

Too bad. He seems like a good kid and very good player. Sorry to lose him but I'm not worried about replacing his slot with someone equally as talented.

Dino and the staff are killing it these days and will continue to attract better & better players.

I really liked the idea of adding Hall and Jordan to this offense. Those 2 would definitely have added a different element to the offense. Speed on speed. Hopefully we can either gain a recommitment or another speedster. My guess is Hall is hearing from some SEC schools

Ditto. Sounds like Georgia might be involved.

It's time for DB to go after a 5 star RB with the 44 jersey in hand and say to the recruit and his parents, " I'm going to take down Clemson, FSU et al and put Syracuse football on top in the ACC, and I need your talent to do it".

Whoever said he was getting SEC looks was completely right. Hall has amazing speed. I thought he would have been a great replacement for Erv. This makes Lutz's commitment very important. Have to find another speedster to bring in (speed is important for this class). My first thought was take this and go back after Jo-El, but he fits the same mold as Markenzy and Akeem. Will be interesting to see what the backup is.

Whoever said he was getting SEC looks was completely right. Hall has amazing speed. I thought he would have been a great replacement for Erv. This makes Lutz's commitment very important. Have to find another speedster to bring in (speed is important for this class). My first thought was take this and go back after Jo-El, but he fits the same mold as Markenzy and Akeem. Will be interesting to see what the backup is.

Wilfong on Sept 28 had a podcast and stated the SEC schools would come back around on him.

I agree and I think there are a few other points for his decommit. I think after checking out the running backs here and what is coming in and same with slot receiver position and the pecking order and how long will it be before he hits the field. He may have said maybe I should go back and check my notes out and see maybe he should look else where.

Are you serious? I can't imagine there is a P5 backfield situation that is less threatening than ours. We don't even have a RB on the roster who has went over 80 yards twice in their career.

I heard Amad Anderson is wavering. Gonna OV at Purdue. Not sure why the staff never went hard for him. I think he is a dynamic player who can put up big numbers from the slot.

Wilfong on Sept 28 had a podcast and stated the SEC schools would come back around on him.
I'm guessing schools won't extend a OV invite if he's committed someplace else. Doesn't mean he gets a commitable offer, which is why he would still consider Syracuse.

I'm guessing schools won't extend a OV invite if he's committed someplace else. Doesn't mean he gets a commitable offer, which is why he would still consider Syracuse.
If they think there is any potential opportunity to flip a kid, committed or not, they will let them take an OV.