Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

Hassan-

Hope you watched the game tonight... When you committed, you knew Babers was a great leader-it's why you commited. Football players just know it. He just beat the national champs - with lesser talent- because of it...

If you're praying on this, you'll get an answer. Don't fall for the used car salesmen... WE all want you Orange... Step back and think about it... Good men leading this program. You have a chance at toting the rock, here..., instead of warming the bench...

Best of luck with your decision... We'll be here with open arms.

Have no problems with a teenager changing his mind and you can bet if he wanted to re-commit HCDFB would take that young man back in all day long...why? Cuz speed kills and that kid has it and then some...let's see if this game has any influence...let's stay positive on this young man...he could still end up in the family...Go Cuse!

Hopefully he finds his way back here. There is no place like dome! Good luck to him either way but I hope I'm yelling at my tv one day soon watching Cuse saying "don't kick the ball to Hassan Hall". ITNF

We have no clue why he decommitted as it could be a family illness or even his dream school is recruiting him now. It's his life now so I will leave it at that as he he is a very good kid who just may need to have more time on his biggest decision to date in his young life

My personal opinion based on what I’ve heard - I don’t think Hall coming back is realistic.

Right no need to decommit if you are having questions. You can stay committed and work through those. Seems he likes another school that may have a spot now. So best of luck to him he is missing out on something special here.

If the rumors of Georgia interest are true I don't think this win will change much. If it's Louisville I don't see why Cuse wouldn't still be in it.

Seems like more a depth chart move than anything. Coach was stressing the need at Louisville for RB's.

I guess his earlier offer to Louisville wasn't commitable? Didn't he choose between 'Cuse and Louisville originally?

Hope he has front row to see slayton body slam lamar and dungey wipe himself with their soft defense

UL looks unstable. That kid we lost to Tennessee will be playing for a new coach next year. Oh well.