Class of 2018 - ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Hassan Hall (GA) DECOMMITS FROM SYRACUSE/Commits to Louisville

Wow - nice speed & quickness. Love recruits like this! He is fast and fits perfectly!

Are you kidding me - 4.4 forty and 10.65 100 meters! Wow!

Mr. Hall - welcome to "Orange is the New Fast" and you are definitely one of them!
He would have the 2nd fastest time in all of NY State High Schools as a Junior.

Track & Field and Cross Country Statistics

Hassan, Welcome to the Syracuse Football family. Go Orange!

hassan Hallxj2IzroU.jpg

This is the official Louisville recruiting twitter. I was a little surprised they would be promoting party time in a FB recruiting video. Maybe Hall's parents didn't approve.

Kid's just a football player. He's going to excel wherever you put him.

I personally like him on D and in the return game, but, he'd be fine on offense too.

Love guys like this, looking forward to seeing what he can do.

This is the official Louisville recruiting twitter. I was a little surprised they would be promoting party time in a FB recruiting video. Maybe Hall's parents didn't approve.

Isn't SU considered one of the, if not the, top party school in the country? I thought that was posted a year or so ago?

Notice when the middle is clogged he bounces it outside
Such a good point. I have watched Strickland and he never does. Its like he thinks he can go through the pile. "Not happening with him" Like you said, can't wait til Jordan and Hasan get here although I don't know if HCDB has him DB or S.

And so it begins
He still has the SU commitment tweet pinned to the top of this twitter page. This is just the other schools continuing to recruit our commits and kids enjoying the recruitment.