Class of 2020 - ATH Israel Abanikanda (NY) Verbal to Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Israel Abanikanda (NY) Verbal to Pitt

His name is misspelled in the subject line.

Similar to Stevie Scott’s video.

One of 5 offers out to kids from Brooklyn this year! Reported 4.33 40... If we have offered I got to believe the guy is legit. Would be nice to see the best from the city stay in state instead of Penn State, Ohio St., N.D., Mich. as is the norm.

One of 5 offers out to kids from Brooklyn this year! Reported 4.33 40... If we have offered I got to believe the guy is legit. Would be nice to see the best from the city stay in state instead of Penn State, Ohio St., N.D., Mich. as is the norm.
We'll land maybe, maybe 1 out of every 20. If we're lucky.

I feel good about this recruitment. No inside info.

Israel is 5'11" 183# and 4.33 40. Those numbers are almost identical to Jawhar Jordan. sign him up.

Israel is 5'11" 183# and 4.33 40. Those numbers are almost identical to Jawhar Jordan. sign him up.

Israel can flat out fly, but Jordan changes direction better, and has more shimmy to his style.
I think his post said they offered him as a DB, is that right?

Israel can flat out fly, but Jordan changes direction better, and has more shimmy to his style.
I think his post said they offered him as a DB, is that right?
That would be weird cause as a dB u need to change direction and be a side to side kid plus straight away speed. Kid can run I will tell ya that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom