Class of 2020 - ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 ATH Jalen Berger (NJ) Offered

This kid is a player. Watched him on TV when Bosco played BC this weekend and he was electric. Going to be tough to land with the factories circling but he's going to be incredible.

This kid is a player. Watched him on TV when Bosco played BC this weekend and he was electric. Going to be tough to land with the factories circling but he's going to be incredible.
Thought the exact same. Berger is a STUD! Saw Tommy on the sidelines at the game too, hope he was working everyone! lol

How about the DB SS, Kevin Barnett or Bennett? Can't remember his last name. Kid that is going to Navy. That kid is a winner. 3 year captain at Bosco is amazing too. He ran for 100+, had a int, and a few tds. Ill take those kids everyday.

yes. Saw the game. Was impressed with berger. He got banged up late in the game. I thought that played a big factor in their loss. I wasnt overly impressed with the so called studs. Friday, Earlington was just ok. BC's QB showed alot of grit. He will be a good fit at Boston College

Between Berger and Flemming, there are some ridiculous play makers in the Northeast. You have to think there will eventually be some big time WR's, QB, RB's that will eventually want to sign up to play in Babers offense. Question is who will be the first one to make the move. As much as I hate to say it, I see them both ending up at Penn St.

Between Berger and Flemming, there are some ridiculous play makers in the Northeast. You have to think there will eventually be some big time WR's, QB, RB's that will eventually want to sign up to play in Babers offense. Question is who will be the first one to make the move. As much as I hate to say it, I see them both ending up at Penn St.
I feel if we finish this year strong and get a bowl game and do well there, And then put together 8-10 wins next year, we just may pull in these recruits. Especially if Orange Football excitement stays around.

Here is his updated offer list.

UMD, Michigan, RU, Syracuse, Michigan St, BC, PSU, Temple, UConn, Bama, Nebraska, VT, UF, UNC, Duke, Kentucky, OH St, Tenn, LSU, Wisconsin, WVU, Ole Miss, Vandy, S. Carolina, Pitt, Oregon.

I'd say he blew up. And he has taken several visits to PSU.

Bnoro...any update on the direction this kid may go? Do you think SU will even make the cut down list when that happens?

Here is his updated offer list.

UMD, Michigan, RU, Syracuse, Michigan St, BC, PSU, Temple, UConn, Bama, Nebraska, VT, UF, UNC, Duke, Kentucky, OH St, Tenn, LSU, Wisconsin, WVU, Ole Miss, Vandy, S. Carolina, Pitt, Oregon.

I'd say he blew up. And he has taken several visits to PSU.

well, if he wants to play for a top 15 team, he should stop visiting PSU and focus on SU ;)

PSU is a recruiting machine. When was the last time we got a major prospect from them? We don’t even seem to be involved with many of the players they recruit. Occasionally, we are.

This kid was on the top of my wish list who I thought we would have a realistic chance with. I'm sure Penn St will be a huge threat. Studs like Berger, and Harrison Jr the next year could bring our WR unit to elite. These guys would be the next step in the evolution of the program by being able to bring in top of the line WR's to play in this exciting offense.

PSU is a recruiting machine. When was the last time we got a major prospect from them? We don’t even seem to be involved with many of the players they recruit. Occasionally, we are.

idk but they are favorites for Julian Flemming too who is a consensus top 5 national WR

Last year it was Culpepper and Levis. This class was Adisa Isaac. I wouldn't say it's occasional.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom