Class of 2016 - ATH Jamir Jones (NY) Verbal to Notre Dame | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Jamir Jones (NY) Verbal to Notre Dame

Offers ODU and Syracuse

OK..Money or Tom...what position would you think as he seems to play everything so I went with Athlete.

obviously this is the brother of Jarron Jones. After watching his film I could see him an OLB, or DE. Plus how doesn't he have more offers? I see an explosive athlete on this film, and it's only his Sophmore film?

I saw Jarron Jones, he came to the Rochester Practice when Marrone was recruiting him. He was a monster of a young man, just a massive kid.

Seems to always be a couple kids out of the Rochester Buffalo area that are tremendous athletes.

Close

• 5:38 PM - 23 Sep 2014
    '
    Jamir Jones‏@Jones__24 30m
    who dat heisman mir ?
    1f602.png
    1f34a.png
    1f34a.png
    1f34a.png
    sick edit pic.twitter.com/GdJmsa6iZB

Offers ODU and Syracuse

OK..Money or Tom...what position would you think as he seems to play everything so I went with Athlete.
I think he is one of those guys with the size and speed to play on both sides of the ball. But he has a gift for tackling/hitting people that needs to be recognized.

I project he will play DE in college. And very well too, much like his brother and the Jones boys from Endicott he is also related to. Love his film...it is crazy good for a sophomore in HS.

I think he is one of those guys with the size and speed to play on both sides of the ball. But he has a gift for tackling/hitting people that needs to be recognized.

I project he will play DE in college. And very well too, much like his brother and the Jones boys from Endicott he is also related to. Love his film...it is crazy good for a sophomore in HS.

I wasn't aware that they were related to Art, Jon, and Chandler...that's pretty neat.

Per twitter ...

2016 Rochester (NY) Aquinas OLB/DE Jamir Jones (@Jones__24) is visiting Syracuse this weekend

offered by BC

Jarron Jones™ ‏@Who_GotJones94 2h2 hours ago
Shoutout to my lil bro @Jones__24 !!! Just got invited to The Opening Regionals so looks like we'll be gettin work done when I get home!

I honestly did not realize until just now that this is Jarron Jones' little brother.

Crap. That may not work in our favor since big bro took the highway out of NYS.

I honestly did not realize until just now that this is Jarron Jones' little brother.

Crap. That may not work in our favor since big bro took the highway out of NYS.

Well we have a way better shot with him than his older brother. As Money says Jamir is not going to be ranked as high as Jarron was, which really helps us. I think the ND visit was a courtesy visitI don't think he will get an ND offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom