Class of 2018 - ATH Javian Hawkins (FL) Verbal to Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Javian Hawkins (FL) Verbal to Louisville

We got the ATH we wanted (H Hall). L'ville is now signing our leftovers. Good things happening.
They are both great athletes and super fast,but hall is just a tad more versatile as he can play on defense.I just hope you don't eat those words.
Watching his tape Hawkins is clearly dangerous with the ball as I would much rather snag this kid than call him a leftover.

They are both great athletes and super fast,but hall is just a tad more versatile as he can play on defense.I just hope you don't eat those words.
Watching his tape Hawkins is clearly dangerous with the ball as I would much rather snag this kid than call him a leftover.

nice looking prospect but we have our quota of 5-9 slot kids.

we weren't really involved anyways.

Was not meant to denigrate the kid in any way whatsoever. He's a good player and has a bright future. My point was more along the lines of in the past, we probably don't win a battle against L'ville for Hall. That's all. Probably should have worded it better.

Was not meant to denigrate the kid in any way whatsoever. He's a good player and has a bright future. My point was more along the lines of in the past, we probably don't win a battle against L'ville for Hall. That's all. Probably should have worded it better.
No biggie as it sounds like we both got the players we were looking for.

But damn,that kid is fast and hits the hole fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom