Class of 2024 - ATH Jaylen McClain (NJ) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 ATH Jaylen McClain (NJ) Offered

Was it Mo McClain who had the terrible leg injury?
Yes. He had a severe leg injury the spring going into his senior season.

Believe he missed most of the season still recovering but did eventually return, and played well. But he was robbed of what could have been a great senior season.

Everytime I see a solid legacy appear, the song Wouldn’t it be Nice by The Beach Boys comes into my head and I move to the next thread. I’m really hoping maybe Jaylen changes that, but man have we been abysmal at landing legacies in recent memory.
Maybe that's the problem...we need to change the song in your head. ;)

Everytime I see a solid legacy appear, the song Wouldn’t it be Nice by The Beach Boys comes into my head and I move to the next thread. I’m really hoping maybe Jaylen changes that, but man have we been abysmal at landing legacies in recent memory.

His dad and uncle played here per Toad.

He stated that he can see himself playing home or close to home.

Got to think if that's the case, it's be a three pony race between us, Rutgers, and Penn State

His dad and uncle played here per Toad.

He stated that he can see himself playing home or close to home.

Got to think if that's the case, it's be a three pony race between us, Rutgers, and Penn State

I think he can see that, but can also see other options.

Bigger programs are offering / sniffing around as well. If he makes the rounds to the SEC campuses (already been to Georgia), I don't see him at any of the 3 above.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom