ASSETS PER HUDL FILM:

FAST
ELUSIVE
EXHIBITS GREAT BALANCE
HAND CATCHES EVERYTHING
BIG HOPS
RUNS PRECISE ROUTES

GREAT OFFER

https://images./image/upload/c_thumb,f_auto,g_face,h_200,q_auto,w_200/x19srpkvyvhglyijhxe6

There is just something about the Syracuse University campus itself that appealed to me in my college decision so many years ago. Maybe it was the quad, the neat old buildings, but the combination of everything was contained in what I thought was just the right size university for me. It just has that quintessential college feel. Hopefully this is the case for our recruits as well.

By the way, I was up on campus recently and they have done so much with the student center. My wife and I were shocked at how modern and desirable it’s become. Many of you know this I’m sure but if you haven’t been on campus for several years it will shock you!

Would be soooo sweet to land this type of a recruit. Go Orange

PSU is killing it on the recruiting trail. We don’t seem to be slowing them down.

PSU is killing it on the recruiting trail. We don’t seem to be slowing them down.
They have 11 commits - 6 of which committed in 2023. They have a massive head start on Fran and Co for this class.

Strange was offered by PSU and is a PA kid, and since PSU has no DE commits I suspect they wanted him. So it's a start. I'll be curious to see what we add to the class over the next couple months. I'm hopeful we have a nice base heading into the summer/fall, and with some success during the fall season really pick up some momentum.

There won't be 100% overlap with them though I think in any year - we're going to target some kids that they won't, specifically thinking about some of the southern states where Fran/E Rob etc have really strong contacts.

We will get our fair share of high end recruits by year end. It's early we haven't had kids at practices or our camps we put on in spring/summer or the Spring game. HCFB and staff has only been here 3 months. Give a year or two and you will see the numbers change alot. Go Orange

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom