Class of 2018 - ATH Jermaine Eskridge (FL) Decommitted from Kentucky | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 ATH Jermaine Eskridge (FL) Decommitted from Kentucky

Same reason kids from NYS leave here. Some kids want to get away. Plus if he lived near Durrel, you should find the piece the ACC did on Durrell and you will understand why anyone would want to get out of there. Sometimes you have look around and be thankful for what you have and wonder if there is something we can do to help.

Anyways.
My only point is, the kid has SERIOUS offers, I have never heard of a kid committing this early to Kentucky in football before. Particularly when the kid is not from that region.

My only point is, the kid has SERIOUS offers, I have never heard of a kid committing this early to Kentucky in football before. Particularly when the kid is not from that region.

Fair enough. Doing some of the work that we do on twitter has shown me these kids are unpredictable even when u think u know lol

Fair enough. Doing some of the work that we do on twitter has shown me these kids are unpredictable even when u think u know lol
Yeah, I hear that. And, I don't blame the kid. If he thought Kentucky was a perfect fit, that's cool. But, somehow, I think this kid is going to open it up again at some point and I hope we are heavily involved.

Yeah, I hear that. And, I don't blame the kid. If he thought Kentucky was a perfect fit, that's cool. But, somehow, I think this kid is going to open it up again at some point and I hope we are heavily involved.
Looks like someone was all kinds of right

Looks like someone was all kinds of right
Wasn't hard to see this one coming. Kid's that "commit" as sophomores rarely hold their commitment. I would love to see the percentage. Particularly kids that have no ties to the school the commit to, like proximity or long standing relationship with a coach.

Ok, a 5* and the # 2 wr. nationally. and Mr. Saban just offered, yah right, we have a shot, I don't think so, I wisk but nope..

CmSaNzdWgAACfgU.jpg:large

Previous

I like how he used a pic of himself wearing a North Carolina football shirt, yet UNC is not listed.