Class of 2022 - ATH Jojo Bermudez (NJ) Portal from Cincinnati to Delaware | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 ATH Jojo Bermudez (NJ) Portal from Cincinnati to Delaware

Wish we had landed him. He's going to be a very good college level player

Maybe the South Jersey connection to Deuce et al?

What position does this guy play?
JOJO BERMUDEZ IN TRANSFER PORTAL FOM CINCY
WR 5' 10" 165 4.4 - 40 900 YDS 15 TDS AS SOPH

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM SO SEASON CEDAR CREEK, NJ

VERY FAST
GREAT JUKE MOVES
VERY ELUSIVE
EXC FOOTWORK
GREAT VISION
CATCHES EVERYTHING

Former Cedar Creek, NJ, Football Star Enters Transfer Portal

FORMER CEDAR CREEK, NJ, FOOTBALL STAR ENTERS TRANSFER PORTAL​

Mike Gill
Mike GillPublished: November 27, 2022
Photo by Dave O'Sullivan/Glory Days Magazine

Former Cedar Creek football star Jojo Bermudez announced on social media that he will be entering the transfer protocol.
He will be leaving Cincinnati after it was reported that Bearcats head coach Luke Fickell would be leaving the school to become the next head coach at Wisconsin on Sunday.
The Egg Harbor City native picked Cincinnati over Rutgers, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Vanderbilt among others during his senior season at Cedar Creek.
With Fickell heading to Wisconsin, they could be a school to keep an eye on.

Bermudez was one of the top New Jersey recruits his senior season catching 91 passes for a South Jersey-record 1,662 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Pirates.
He also set South Jersey records for career catches (183) and career receiving yards (3,128) at Cedar Creek.
He didn’t register any catches or stats during his freshman season with the Bearcata but should be a hot commodity on the transfer market.

Read More: Former Cedar Creek, NJ, Football Star Enters Transfer Portal | Former Cedar Creek Football Star Enters Transfer Portal

We really really need a twitchy slot guy similar to BC’s Zay Flowers. The Erv Phillips, Brisly Estime kind of guy. Maybe (if we’re pursuing him) he’s that guy.

We really really need a twitchy slot guy similar to BC’s Zay Flowers. The Erv Phillips, Brisly Estime kind of guy. Maybe (if we’re pursuing him) he’s that guy.
He ran a 10.8 100 in HS and long jumped over 22 feet. So he has a lot of athletic ability packed in that rather small body.

I still don't have a great feel for what Robert Anae is looking for with WRs. It looks like he cares more about height at this position that previous OCs we have had. Most of the UVa WRs were pretty tall. But he has a couple of guys who were less than 6 foot ball. Billy Kemp IV was one. They all could really run.

Jojo is another South Jersey kid. We seem to really be focusing on that area these days. Getting him would expand that further. He might benefit from Courtney leaving and take his scholarship.

My concern with him is the same concern I had with Courtney. He is listed at 170 pounds on the UC web site. One other concern is his health. He apparently was hurt in 2022 and missed the whole season. Is he healthy? If not now, when? Not great timing to go into the portal hurt with no playing time or film from college to show interested teams.

JOJO BERMUDEZ IN TRANSFER PORTAL FOM CINCY
WR 5' 10" 165 4.4 - 40 900 YDS 15 TDS AS SOPH

ASSETS PER HUDL FILM SO SEASON CEDAR CREEK, NJ

VERY FAST
GREAT JUKE MOVES
VERY ELUSIVE
EXC FOOTWORK
GREAT VISION
CATCHES EVERYTHING

FORMER CEDAR CREEK, NJ, FOOTBALL STAR ENTERS TRANSFER PORTAL​

Mike Gill
Mike GillPublished: November 27, 2022
Photo by Dave O'Sullivan/Glory Days Magazine

Former Cedar Creek football star Jojo Bermudez announced on social media that he will be entering the transfer protocol.
He will be leaving Cincinnati after it was reported that Bearcats head coach Luke Fickell would be leaving the school to become the next head coach at Wisconsin on Sunday.
The Egg Harbor City native picked Cincinnati over Rutgers, Tennessee, Wisconsin, and Vanderbilt among others during his senior season at Cedar Creek.
With Fickell heading to Wisconsin, they could be a school to keep an eye on.

Bermudez was one of the top New Jersey recruits his senior season catching 91 passes for a South Jersey-record 1,662 yards and 14 touchdowns for the Pirates.
He also set South Jersey records for career catches (183) and career receiving yards (3,128) at Cedar Creek.
He didn’t register any catches or stats during his freshman season with the Bearcata but should be a hot commodity on the transfer market.

Read More: Former Cedar Creek, NJ, Football Star Enters Transfer Portal | Former Cedar Creek Football Star Enters Transfer Portal
Love the juke moves

He ran a 10.8 100 in HS and long jumped over 22 feet. So he has a lot of athletic ability packed in that rather small body.

I still don't have a great feel for what Robert Anae is looking for with WRs. It looks like he cares more about height at this position that previous OCs we have had. Most of the UVa WRs were pretty tall. But he has a couple of guys who were less than 6 foot ball. Billy Kemp IV was one. They all could really run.

Jojo is another South Jersey kid. We seem to really be focusing on that area these days. Getting him would expand that further. He might benefit from Courtney leaving and take his scholarship.

My concern with him is the same concern I had with Courtney. He is listed at 170 pounds on the UC web site. One other concern is his health. He apparently was hurt in 2022 and missed the whole season. Is he healthy? If not now, when? Not great timing to go into the portal hurt with no playing time or film from college to show interested teams.

Early on in Dino’s tenure I heard him say regarding the slot recruiting, they ‘need to be a blur or tall’.

Regarding what they’re looking for, I’m fairly certain most of the offered WRs were 6-0+ and I think even 6-3+. I’d have to go through them all to be sure but I just feel like that’s how it looked.

Early on in Dino’s tenure I heard him say regarding the slot recruiting, they ‘need to be a blur or tall’.

Regarding what they’re looking for, I’m fairly certain most of the offered WRs were 6-0+ and I think even 6-3+. I’d have to go through them all to be sure but I just feel like that’s how it looked.
I would really like to see some shifty blur guys. Doesn’t hurt to mix things up and have some tall guys too.

I would really like to see some shifty blur guys. Doesn’t hurt to mix things up and have some tall guys too.

I’d like to find kids that can play the position, get open and catch the ball. Measurables don’t mean much to me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom