Class of 2020 - WR Jordan Addison (MD) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 WR Jordan Addison (MD)

And you know what? I don't blame him. The old system was broken, and so is the new one. But can you fault a 20 year old kid who most likely just became a millionaire, move to So Cal AND gets the perks of being in college? I woulda jumped all over they too.
Not sure how people can blame him. These kids are not like us growing up. I don’t love it but It’s a different world and these kids have the ability to put themselves in the position they desire.

And you know what? I don't blame him. The old system was broken, and so is the new one. But can you fault a 20 year old kid who most likely just became a millionaire, move to So Cal AND gets the perks of being in college? I woulda jumped all over they too.
He did the wrong thing, and I hope it is proven that he was tampered with, and there are consequences.

He did the wrong thing, and I hope it is proven that he was tampered with, and there are consequences.
Players can talk to each other. Social media makes it easy. Tampering is extremely hard to prove unless you have a text or email from a coach directly to the player

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Man, I just hope stuff like this drives a 6in spike into a team's chemistry.
It's a pro dynamic now out in the open - at some of these factory programs everyone will get something (i.e. Texas A&M linemen) but there are going to be some severe discrepancies in compensation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom