Class of 2022 - ATH Mehki Wall (NC) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 ATH Mehki Wall (NC) Offered

When this kid turns on the jets, he gone! He reminds me of Riley, maybe better. High 3 star and apparently has set up a visit to Cuse.

FYI, by our board he has no offer from UNC, we only have one outstanding offer to a WR that isn't committed, that being Andre Greene.

Your board may say no...his twitter says he was offered verbally. Now that may not have turned into a written offer.

And if UNC isn't after him that's great. I'll take a kid who plays for Dudley any day.

FYI, I wasn't saying he was a bad player, I have no idea how good he will be. I was letting you know you aren't fighting against UNC for him. I would rather see him go to Cuse than go to the fack.

P.S. As far as UNC offers go, check out the internal IC recruiting board. They get it right 99% of the time, as far as which recruits we are after.

FYI, I wasn't saying he was a bad player, I have no idea how good he will be. I was letting you know you aren't fighting against UNC for him. I would rather see him go to Cuse than go to the fack.

P.S. As far as UNC offers go, check out the internal IC recruiting board. They get it right 99% of the time, as far as which recruits we are after.
Your initial post said he had no offer from UNC. I was simply pointing out that your statement was incorrect but I think we all know that verbal and written offers are two different things and prospects rank differently on staffs recruiting boards. A player may get a verbal offer but then is not pursued.

The kid had a UNC offer at one point. Point blank. No one said Cuse were battling it out with UNC at this moment. Mack has the program heading in the right direction, No need to FYI Cuse fans on his targets.

Last edited:
Your initial post said he had no offer from UNC. I was simply pointing out that your statement was incorrect but I think we all know that verbal and written offers are two different things and prospects rank differently on staffs recruiting boards. A player may get a verbal offer but then is not pursued.
I read it as him not having a committable offer, not that they never offered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom