Class of 2016 - ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 ATH Moe Neal (NC) SIGNED LOI/ENROLLED

Another connection to Robert Washington...

http://www.varsitypreps.com/robert-washington-moe-neal-dream/

Q.How close are you guys on and off the field?
RW: We are very close. Moe is like my brother. Better yet we are brothers.
MN: We are very close we push each other to get better on the field as players & as young men.

Q. Could you see yourself in a package deal with each other ?
RW: Yes. We both make each other so much better. Moe enhances my abilities. Last year at Team USA we both put on a show. Moe is the type of player that I would pay to see. He is so explosive and fast. It’s a good chance we will end up at the same college.
MN: Most definitely!

I checked the Moe Neal kid out. Wowww. Seems like Robert is recruiting for us this kid film is off the charts. That's positive sign. From what I read and seen Robert wants to play closer to up north near his mother. If we can nail some of that Southern talen and mix it in with what we have it could be special. Can you picture Robert at RB, Moe in the slot and Aapri at DB in 2017. This could be special. Hats off to the staff for jumping on these kids

SouthernEliteTop150
@SouthElite150
The Southern Elite Top 150 is an earned invite combine that will be held on June 25 at Lafayette High School in Oxford, MS.
Oxford, MS

Neal, Robert and Aapari Washington have all been invited to this combine.

moe-neal.jpg

http://www.gastongazette.com/sports/high-school/more-division-i-offers-for-moe-neal-1.325553

where these kids in Syracuse yesterday? if so they sat right in front of me and number 5 passed the look test for sure as the kid was built solid.

They were having lots of fun and getting into the game. I got a real good feeling about these two down the road after seeing them having a blast.

There was also a few kids from Hudson catholic.....Hart and Simms if I remember correctly

where these kids in Syracuse yesterday? if so they sat right in front of me and number 5 passed the look test for sure as the kid was built solid.

They were having lots of fun and getting into the game. I got a real good feeling about these two down the road after seeing them having a blast.

There was also a few kids from Hudson catholic...Hart and Simms if I remember correctly

Yes a contingency of at least 4 NC HS players were at the game yesterday. Robert Washington and his cousin Aapari, Will Eason and Moe Neal. The Washingtons and Eason all play for SouthLake Christian.

all 4 those kids pass the look test as they are bigger than the recruits of years past. I was thinking that Strickland was Washington.

He was a weight room warrior for sure. This group of kids were enjoying the game more than the average recruits we get in here...positive vibes here

all 4 those kids pass the look test as they are bigger than the recruits of years past. I was thinking that Strickland was Washington.

He was a weight room warrior for sure. This group of kids were enjoying the game more than the average recruits we get in here...positive vibes here

Impressive as they are 2016s and 2017s.

Aj Long ‏@FoeBoy_Cuse4 16h16 hours ago
@Captainmoe21_ @RDubb_5 Come be apart of something special. Imma tell you now you go somewhere in the ACC you'll be sorry.
There's something about this kid. You could see last year his talents as a recruiter and as a leader of his class. If he helps us land a few studs in 2016 I can't even imagine the love the fanbase will have for him, even if he doesn't become the star player we all hope he does

loving how our current players actively recruit; AJ long and others are helping surround themselves with other talent that will allow us to compete in the ACC. this is very good trend.

Might have been a perfect day to have recruits. Showed we could hang, but we could use more playmakers, and that we are not afraid to play freshman right out of the box.

Agreed. I'll add, we showcased an exciting offense, too. It didn't quite click, but we didn't look inept like we often have against highly rated teams.

If there was a "loss" to have a group of recruits at, this was the game [close to packed house, lots of exciting stuff that got our crowd cheering, showed we could hang as you point out, etc.].

FREE ARTICLE...

http://syracuse.sc**t. com/story/1463109-neal-very-high-on-cuse-after-visit?s=185

Moe Neal was one of several priority targets on the Syracuse campus over the weekend. He recaps his visit inside.
Four-star running back Robert Washington was one of the headliners of the Syracuse visitors over the weekend. Not to be outdone is his friend Moe Neal, a 2016 athlete from Forestview High in Gastonia (N.C.). As much as Washington enjoyed his visit, so did Neal who was impressed by the academics as much as anything.
”My impression was that it was great,” Neal said. “The academics are very high at Syracuse. When you go to Syracuse you know you’re going to get a good degree. You know it’s $55,000 a year so you know it’s a good education.
”Those facilities, the locker room and the weight room, but also the game feel, the Dome they play in and the new practice field, it’s all great.”
Neal, Washington and the rest of the visitors took a tour of the campus. That includes the athletic facilities, academic buildings and other areas of Syracuse University. From there, it was off to the Carrier Dome to see the Orange face the top-ranked Florida State Seminoles.
”The atmosphere was great,” Neal said. “The fan base was behind them even though they’re not really doing too hot. Maybe they can get some more recruits, guys like me, Robert (Washington) and a few others and the fan base will be even more hyper on game day.
”But playing the number one team in the nation with a bunch of freshmen out there on the field, it was kind of hard. But I thought they played pretty well.” .links-list a {color:#e95607;}
Related Story: Freshmen Connection Pace Orange Air Attack
After the game was over, Neal got a chance to speak with some of the Syracuse coaches. That includes head coach Scott Shafer, recruiting director Eric White and running backs coach DeAndre Smith.
”I liked the coaching staff,” Neal said. “Coach White, coach Smith, and all of them. They really showed us love. They want us real badly. I think we’re building a good relationship and we’re going to keep building one. So that should be nice going forward.”
1407812.jpg
Photo provided by Moe Neal
The visit was Neal’s first to Syracuse. It went very well overall and left a big impression on the talented athlete.
”My interest level is very high,” Neal said. “They’re right there at the top of my list.”

Every time I see a photo of Washington, I think of Ernie Davis. He loses the dreads and some baby fat in his cheeks and he could be a look-alike. #44

We land Neal and Washington, I'd expect Aapri to come as well and those would be 3 legitimate superstars for us.

Odds at this point?

We land Neal and Washington, I'd expect Aapri to come as well and those would be 3 legitimate superstars for us.
they really enjoyed the game last weekend and with all the orange they were wearing that was not issued by Syracuse spoke volumes.

Most recruits who come here for games are emotionless ,these guys were high fiving during the game that is something you really don't see unless they are true fans.

My odds are a lot better than even from my seats:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom