Class of 2019 - ATH Ormondell Dingle (MI) In portal from CMU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 ATH Ormondell Dingle (MI) In portal from CMU

I'd offer him based on his name alone.
1099.gif

We might as well offer Mike Ehrmantraut... he seems like a grinder. It's gonna be the Ormondell & Ehrmantraut show in the Dome!

Not to be judgmental, but that highlight video has not convinced me he is a surefire BCS level prospect.
I agree 100%, I rather see them offer his friend Jalen Graham. (on Dingle's twitter)

I don't know, he didn't sound too excited to me. It's pretty early in the process for him. Maybe his perspective changes, but when I see quotes like "I'm now 150% motivated, I want to get out there and show what I can do" I don't think our offer has been well received.

I don't know, he didn't sound too excited to me. It's pretty early in the process for him. Maybe his perspective changes, but when I see quotes like "I'm now 150% motivated, I want to get out there and show what I can do" I don't think our offer has been well received.
I took it that after sitting out last season from the broken arm, receiving the offer from SU is motivating him to prove he deserves D1 offers. And you are right it is very early in the process.

I took it that after sitting out last season from the broken arm, receiving the offer from SU is motivating him to prove he deserves D1 offers. And you are right it is very early in the process.
Also running a 4.96 40 for a safety is slow in my book. Size @ 6'-2" 189# is good but you need some foot.

Ormondell Dingle or Hingle McCringleberry

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom